158. His Vendetta (Part 1)

Dante was rageful. There were no words for how much he was holding himself back as he was looking at Bran castle. The knowledge that his brother had joined forces with his enemies was infuriating enough but now that also his beloved was taking sides with his enemies was adding salt to his wounds. He was about to burst out in anger and order his army to ambush the castle before dawn. That castle was his birth right. It was his to take. No one was allowed to stand in his way and his castle. Why was he supposed to give these people any time to consider surrundering to him. They didnt deserve his mercy. As he was deep in thought, he froze like a man seeing the sunshine after many days spent in darkness. A smile came to his lips.

Here she was standing on a balcony of that castle looking at him silently with those georgeous ocean blue eyes. She was wearing a white dress and had a pink rose in her hair. His hateful heart suddenly warmed up as he spotted she was still wearing his blue rose necklace. She still loved him enough to keep a reminder of him with her. He thought "You are beautiful my blue rose."

Athena narrowed her eyes and he heard her in his mind "Don't. Just don't. You are here to attack your uncle's home. I can feel your urges to invade the very ground I am standing on. You are about to attack even though you gave your word you will wait till dawn. Now you have the nerve to use such words. Don't even go there."

Dante chuckled "What kind of words? You are mine. I want you by my side right this minute. You are siding with my enemies but I still want you as badly as the first moment that I laid eyes on you. I want you to be in my arms. I want to hold you tight in my embrace and never let you go. Why can't you be mine? Why are you with my enemy when you could be right here with me?"

Athena sighed "I am not siding with your enemies. Azalea and Archelous are your cousins. Arethusa is also the blood match of your distant cousin, Octavian. How can you call them your enemies? You are supposed to love them as your family rather than waging a war on them for no reason."

Dante spoke "So my uncle Eric has two children. I saw Archelous but not the other one. That makes things even more interesting. You are correct. They may not be my enemies but their father is. Besides that elemental who fights with them just became my enemy too for daring to attack me and now by the look of it he is in the castle ready to defend the castle. He is going to pay most dearly amongst all those in this castle. As for Arethusa, she is a runaway. She broke into my castle and helped some captives whom were condemned to death escape to Alaska. I would get to complete those executions when I capture Alaska. Thats for sure. but that girl still has to pay...."

Athena spoke "What about Demetrious and Aretha? They are a couple who you are dead set on breaking apart. Why do you keep threatening Demetrious with separating him from his blood match and even ..... hurting his blood match. She is my sister too. You tell me I am yours but how can I convince myself to be yours when you go around terrorising the world and threatening the lives of those I love?"

Dante spoke with venom "How is he by the way? That traitorous brother of mine? I hope he makes the most of his moments with his blood match. I am going to make his life a living hell when I get my hands on him and I would carryout my threats towards his blood match without showing any consideration. His blood match will pay for turning him against me, his leader. He is a Ronas knight. His loyalty must be only to me. He has just commited treason by changing sides."

Athena spoke with disbelief "How can you speak so casually about hurting Demetrious and Aretha? He is your brother. She is my sister. Besides Demetrious's loyalty was never to you. I am certain you know how different he is to you. He is a not a heartless powerhouse like you."

Dante spoke "In all these years he never dared run from his people and turn his back on his family so openly. He never abandoned his heritage by fighting for his enemies the way he is doing today. By agreeing to come to Bran Castle he commited an unforgivable crime. This is not an ordinary war. This is a Ronas war. You are caught in the middle my love. You still have time till dawn. Surrunder and I wont hurt you. And another thing ...... Demetrious is a Ronas like me. Dont ever underestimate him. His dominant Ronas genes would demand him to be firm and ruthless with those who wrong him. Just wait and see. One day he wont be able to resist his urges to use his power to be dominant like me. By the way I loved it when you called me a powerhouse. I like that nickname. Its sounds so attractive coming from your lips. You see my love, even when we are at war, you turn me on."