91. The Mysterious One

As Eclaire teleported Octavian back to his chambers and stood there stiffly looking at Octavian with disbelief. Eclaire was shaking with fear and unable to move.

Octavian spoke "Eclaire, I command you to get my father now. I want to see him. Now Eclaire. Why are you frozen in one place? Do you want me to put you in your place? I dont tolerate it when people keep me waiting? If you ......." Then Octavian started breathing heavily and started shaking his head "Oh, my head hurts. damn it. Eclaire get a healer too. Ah." He then suddenly closed his eyes and collapsed in the middle of his chambers.

Eclaire's eyes widened. She knew something was wrong so she put her fearful state to the back of her mind and quickly teleported back to the feast hall at the throne, where Augustus was sitting.

She spoke quickly "Alpha. Its about your son. His eyes changed colour and ...... and he..... he...." She was unable to describe the horrific scenes she had seen earlier. The memory of the way Octavian had tormented his friends made her shake to the core.

Augustus spoke impatiently "Get to the point Eclaire. You look like you have seen the most horrific scene in your life. You are one of my most skilled and thoughest assassins. Pull yourself together."

Eclaire closed her eyes and took a deep breath "You will see later for yourself. For now Octavian has lost consciousness in his room. he asked to see you and a healer."

Augustus shouted: "What? My son is unwell. Get tanzanite immidiately. She is skilled in all arts. I only want her to treat my son. Go now. I am going to Octavian."

Augustus quickly teleported to Octavian's chambers and quickly ran to him and lifted his limp body from the floor and placed octavian gently on his bed. Within seconds, Tanzanite and Eclaire were also present in the room.

Tanzanite spoke "Oh, dear. He looks so drained of energy. Let me see him." She then walked to Octavian and held his hand. She closed her eyes and remained silent as though trying to feel something." She then broke away and turned to Eclaire "Please leave us. You no longer need to be present. Octavian needs to rest and this room must be kept peaceful and quiet for him until he wakes up. I need to have a private word with alpha. Its not that I dont trust you Eclaire, but I do not know how much alpha wants to share with the pack about Octavian's condition."

Augustus nodded "Go to your chambers Eclaire. Your services are not required by me tonight. i will update you on Octavians state tomorrow when I address the pack about this. You are dismissed," Eclaire bowed and left immidiately.

Tanzanite sighed "You may like to sit down for this alpha. You may not like to hear what I am about to tell you."

Augustus spoke "This is my son. He is alive. That is all that matters to me. Nothing you say can hurt me as long as he is close by."

Tanzanite spoke "Please alpha. Take a seat."

Augustus rolled his eyes and walked to a sofa and sat down and tanzanite followed and sat down opposite him. She spoke calmly and cautiously " I am so sorry your son is in this exhausted state. The good news is that all he needs is rest. his body is not hurt. He is just tired and exhausted. That is all. But I am not sure if you would be happy with the next piece of information."

Augustus spoke with an impatient tone "Enough Tanzanite. get to the point. What is wrong with my son. Just out with it."

Tanzanite spoke slowly: "Alpha. How much do you know about your blood line and your wife's blood line?"

Augustus spoke firmly "Enough. I am not sure that is relevant. tell me what is wrong with my son."

Tanzanite spoke carefully "Fine. i will tell you. But please do not interrupt me or jump to the cnclusions before hearing my full analysis."