138. His Hurtful Demands

Athena took a deep breath as she heard Dante's response. She spoke calmly "How do you mean, I do not want to know? How close are you to losing control?"

Dante shrugged "Why are you suddenly interested about how I feel? I am glad you care. But, lets not ruin the moment my love. Ask me about something else."

Athena thought for a few moments and then spoke "Can I see my parents?"

Dante replied flatly "No."

Athena groaned "Why not? Are you worried I would try to break them out of the hell hole you have locked them up in."

Dante shook his head "Firstly, I have locked them up in no hell hole. They live in a normal chamber and have everything they need but only they are not allowed visitors. Dont ask me again about them. i would let you see them when I decide to. If you keep insisting on seeing them, I may actually lock them up in a real hell hole."

Athena gasped and tried to pull away from the firm grip of Dante who had her in a tight embrace ever since she had kissed him.But Dante didnt budge and didnt let her go free. Dante growled "What are you doing. Didnt I just give you a warning that my patience is running thin. Dont refuse my touch and dont mention those who have a place in your heart that I don't. You are just fueling my jealousy with your actions. Stop right there."

Athena narrowed her eyes and spoke with a threatening tone "Your patience is running thin. So is mine. Dont try to intimidate me in the same way you do with your commanders and enforcers. The more threats you issue, the more distanced I become from you."

Dante chuckled "Be careful my love. Your anger turns me on beyond your imagination. You don't want to know what you do to me. But again maybe you do." He then leaned closer and whispered in Athena's ear "Do you want me to start describing to you what goes on in my mind when I think of you? Do you want to know how badly I want you? Do you want to know what I think about when i lie down on my bed? Do you want to know what images I conjure before I go to sleep? Do you? Answer me."

Athena shook her head "No. i don't. I am not ready to have such intimate heart to heart yet. Just get me back to my chambers now. Lets not go there."

Dante smirked "I thought so. You are so innocent my love. That is why I undertand why you need time to get used to this relationship. For now I have my desires under control but I can't make any promises. I have locked up my urges but when they come out, it would be with much greater force. Believe me. The sooner you give into me, the easier this relationship would be for you....."

Then Dante's expression turned from. Playful to cold. He spoke sounding annoyed " It seems like my family members do not comprehend my specific orders to not bother me when I am spending time with you. This time it's my mother dropping by. I would be back quickly. My love, I would drop you in your room and I wish for you to get ready for the commemorations. Check the wardrobe chamber. I have added special dresses labelled as special occasion outfits to your collection. I wish for you to try them on and pass the time till I return."

Athena nodded reluctantly and was teleported away to her room. Dante turned to her and winked " I won't be long. Don't try to miss me too much." And he left her alone in her room to try on the dresses.

Dante quickly made his way to his throne room and spotted his mother sitting on his throne. As she spotted him, she got up and spoke " Greetings son...."

Dante appeared in front of his mother and towered over her. He spoke sounding irritated "Mother, to what do I owe this visit. I thought I made it clear that I don't wish anyone to disturb me. Why are you here?"

Leona shrugged " Is it too much to ask to see my son after his battles? You have been away for so long. I just wished to see you safe and well."

Dante's spoke sharply " Mother. Do not waste my time. State what is the real reason you have disturbed me? I am aiming to spend every waking moment before my next conquest with my blood match to convince her to give in to me sooner and marry me. But of course if you and Demetrious keep interrupting our passionate moments , I won't be able to woe the woman I love."