46. Night Time Confessions

Xavier, Tanya, Lucia, Dylan, Sean, Nitizya and Nathan were sitting around a table at the far corner of the gigantic hall where the night time feast was taking place for the victory of the Ronas army over the Northern Territory.

The commanders were watching the show of light spheres and exploding ribbons in front of them. They were sitting far away from the crowed of the head enforcers whom were happily laughing and drinking at the other side of the hall. They had left their divisions to the supervision of average enforcers but still communicated with their posts on hourly basis by making quick visits. There was a calm and relaxed atmosphere since their master had decided to remain in his chambers for this part of the feast. He could still make an appearance at any point. But not without a formal announcement in advance to prepare them.

Around the table that belonged to the commanders was also a cheerful atmosphere. All except Nitizya were busy with talking and sharing stories about how they had proceeded with their roles during battle. Their accounts mainly included a lot of gruesome detail and plenty of descriptions of cries of pain and victims begging for mercy. Nitizya was feeling suffocated now. She kept glancing around the room for an escape route or something to distract herself with.

Sean suddenly noticed Nitizya's uneasiness. He frowned and whispered to her. " Sweetheart, is something the matter. Would you like something to drink maybe."

Nitizya sighed " No. I am fine Sean. It's just ...... Nothing." As if she dared speak her mind when Nathan was sitting right next to her.

Sean wasn't convinced. " Lets go get you some drinks." He stood up and held his hand out for her to take. Nitizya groaned but complied.

Nitizya was drowned in too much thought to notice that they were walking towards the exit of the hall. Suddenly she found herself on the rooftop! She looked at Sean with disbelief. " Sean why have you brought me up here."

Sean smiled and let go of her hand and instead with a quick motion went to stand behind her and embraced her from behind and brought his mouth to her neck and started planting kisses on her jaw line. He was taller than her so he towered over her and had so much control over her from his position.

Nitizya asked: " Sean I just asked you a question."

Sean gave out a frustrated sigh " Honey. Enjoy the view. This is the tallest building in this base so why don't you look ahead at the horizon while I get to have you all to myself for a few minutes. Maybe after I am done, then you would get abit more talkative and explain why you looked so uncomfortable amongst the commanders just a few minutes ago." He said this and went back to kissing her jaw line and the side of her forehead. He was now gripping her waist more tightly now and started rubbing his hands on her stomach. Still he had a tight grip on her as though she could go anywhere with the tight security spread around the base.

Nitizya listened though. She looked at the horizon. Sean was right. It was indeed a beautiful sight of sunset. She felt slightly calmer as she looked at the mountains around the base and felt herself relax abit more.

Sean turned her around suddenly and looked into her eyes whilst embracing her. Their chests were touching now and Sean's intense gaze was worrying Nitizya. Sean took a deep breath and spoke with frustration " Nitizya. You have no idea how much I want you. Every minute I spend with you, I just want to grab you and pin you to my bed and make out with you. You are becoming more and more irresistible as the time goes by. What am I going to do. You are younger than me and obviously not ready to take our relationship to the next level but like I promised I would wait for as long as you want. But please at least don't resist me when I want to be close to you like this. I may lose my temper and I would hate for that to happen. Just let me hold you." As he said this he leaned over to kiss Nitizya's lips with passion. But Nitizya responded to his kiss for a while but then stopped kissing him back. This angered Sean.