181. What does this world come to

Dante was in the basement of his Castle in a special circular room total darkness except for candles he had placed around the place. He could feel her heart beats in the castle in their bedroom that made him feel power. His woman was in the castle and she didnt want to leave after the ordeal she had gone through. He wished they hadnt tried to hurt her. Even though it did improve their relationship when she was captured by people she judged to be worse than him, but he prefered  she became closeer to him through other means. What is this world coming to? His healer blood match with her ethical beliefs actually had faith in him to save the world from that elemental and his traitorous cousin. She probably never predicted she would ever feel that way to be on the same team but you couldnt expect any less when facing elementals. All the nonsense they talked about, all the peace, was a front. They were dangerous beings who threatened other creatures.

Dante threw stones around the circular room in form of a circle and conjured the eternal light in the room right in the middle of the circle. He then levitated it to the top of the room. He smiled at the eternal light jewel as it was floating above him. This jewel only answered to him. It was time to raise the game. This was overdue. He never thought he had to use the power of the jewel for what he was about to do. He prefered to preserve the jewel and use the powers much later, centuries later. He had an enemy that need to be dealt with before he recruited more and more. it was bad enough two elementals had uniyed together. He wished he had captured Vasile earlier. Now Vasco and Vasile were together, they would form a dangerous alliance of elementals. That traitorous Ronas, Archelous, a waste of his bloodline he called his cousin, had really formed a fatal trio alliance with them. he wondered if Archelous was going to drag his sister into the mess or not. He doubted that. Azalea was still seventeen and too young.

Dante's eyes turned to a golden colour as he cast a spell in an ancient language. Suddenly, from the eternal light, transparent white light spheres came out and spread around the room. He smiled. It was show time. He then conjured those who were meant to be there.

In place of conjuring stone, the figures one by one appeared. On his right, his father, Eros and on his left, his brother Demetrious. Then at the other side of the circle he conjured Octavian and Eric who had silver hand cuffs on him looking around in surprise.

Eric was the one to speak "What is this Dante?"

Dante's voice roared as he walked to his uncle "Know your place uncle Eric. You are only alive because of your blood. Dont speak out of turn again." He then threw a light sphere at him that made him groan and kneel on the floor.

Eros took a step forward "Dante.... Don't."

Dante turned to his father sharply "Silence father. I told you I would end his torture but if he asks for it, he gets more." He then turned to his uncle and walked to him as he spoke threateningly "If you pull any stunts today, I will kill your wife. She is not a Ronas. She is a nobody to me. I would execute her right in front of you if you try to defy me. Do we have an understanding?"

Eric wanted to get up but he couldnt. His nephew was wiating for a response. He breathed "Where is she? Why did you remove her from my cell?"

Dante smirked "Wouldnt you like to know... She is with my mother. In the palace. She is not in this castle, that is why you can't feel her close by. My mother is lonely these days. She asked me to get her sister in law for her so they could chat over tea and cake. She wont be harmed any longer...  I dont have time for my mother's complaints so I decided to put your wife under survailance with her unharmed. She wont be hurt unless you pull any stunts. Look into my eyes and detect any lies when I say I will kill your wife painfully and slowly if you dont co-operate. Tell me I am bluffing."

Eric whispered as he looked up into his nephew's eyes as he was kneeling "You are not bluffing...."

Dante nodded "Good. Now get up and make yourself useful." As he turned his back to his uncle and walked back to his place in the circle, Eric felt able to stand up.