135. Young Stone Cold Hearts

Zachary looked at the rageful expression on octavian's face warily and slowly stepped in front of Serena protectively based on instinct. He spoke carefuly "Octavian....calm down. Please. I am so sorry to hear about your parents running away. I know you wanted your parents to reunite and live under the Ronas laws in peace. I know how much you wanted your family to be complete. I know you should be hurting right now since your parents have betrayed you by running away but please try to be calm and think rationally. Please control your temper. You dont know your powers. You have Ronas genes so hardly have any limits. Please dont do anything you might regeret. I can feel your anger threatening to explode at the surface. Please dont do anything reckless...."

Octavian roared "Dont you dare pretend you know how I feel. You cant understand my pain. My family has just left me. Not only that. By defying our master, they are now enemies of Arkansas and would be put on the wanted list. My parents are considered criminals now. Master would never pardon my family now after this crazy stunt they have pulled. My dreams of having both my parents by my side is all over. But you know what. Now I have nothing to lose. I vow to never show mercy to a soul just how my own parents showed no mercy to me and abandoned me. I am going to bring the whole world to their knees. My superior bloodline and my powers are all I have in this world. I have nothing else to live for but becoming victorious fighting alongside our master. I now only live to serve our master now and show the world I am not weak just for the fact that I have lost my dreams. But I start by bringing all those responsible to justice. All those low lives guarding my fathers prison will be punished at my hands on this day and the Arkansans will be witness. Be careful Zachary. I am feeling your waves of dissaproval. I suggest you stay out of my way if you don't want to get hurt and keep your woman out of my way too since her empathic foolish views are going to make me forget you are my loyal friend one day and I have no doubt that then I will hurt her badly. Dont tell me I didnt warn you... friend." He then was about leave when Serena's protest stopped him.

Serena spoke "Can you hear yourself Octavian? You have turned into ......." but she couldnt finish her sentence since Zachary turned to her quickly , grabbed her shoulders and attached his lips to hers kissing her forcefully. This was his way of stopping her from saying anything to aggrevate Octavian any further.

Octavian spoke coldly "Wise move Zachary. Silence her. I am not in a forgiving mood right now. Dont forget my warning. Friend and foe would both suffer at my hands if they come between me and my revenge on this world that has denied me the right to have a family." He then teleported himself away and left without another glance at Zachary and Serena.

Zachary pulled away and spoke as he was breathing hard "Do ... you ... have any idea .... how close he was to attacking you. Dont ever step in between him and his revenge path. He is very dangerous right now. He is wounded beyond imagination. I cant watch you get hurt by him. Please promise me to never take him on or confront him in any way from now on."

Serena spoke with questioning eyes "We both know I cant give you that promise. But I am baffled by the change in your approach. I dont undertand your decision to turn away while he goes on a war path? why didnt you try to speak to him and reason with him. You should have helped stop him. Why did you silence me? Now its time to follow him. Those dark waves of hate and deadly intentions radiating off him when he read the messenger spheres were so disturbing beyond comprehension and his words that followed confirmed how darkened his heart has become. Lets go follow him. We can discuss this issue about me confronting him later. Now let go of me."

Zachary looked distressed. He pleaded "You dont undertand. This time is not like previous times. You heard his threatening vows. We cant stop him. He is too powerful and its impossible for us to interefere. There is just so much that we can do without getting ourselves killed at his hands now that he is on a war path. We cant convince him to lose his love of revenge combined with his terrorising powers. to satisfy his anger at not having a loving family are what we are up against and guess what we cant fight him. Octavian is ready to kill right now since his parents have abandoned him. You have not taken his vows seriously since you dont know him like I do. I know him inside out and he knows me well too. He meant every word."