119. His Blue Rose (part 2)

Dante's possessive side was not something Athena wanted to bring out but she had done it now. Dante was ready to kill.

Dante roared " You have the nerve to mention his name? He asked you to marry him even though he knew you belonged to me. He tried to turn your loyalties around. I curse the day he was allowed to slip through the borders with his empathic mother. I have a dark cell reserved for both mother and son when I capture them in Alaska. They can hide but they can't run. I forbid you to ever mention his name. You are my blood match and even your name is not permitted to be spoken by any other male but me. No one is permitted to love you but me."

Athena sighed " Dante. There is no need to make vow to hurt them. You know I have surrundered. Why do you make threats about a male I have no feelings for. He is like my brother."

Dante looked into her eyes intensely " Don't lie to me. You have very strong feelings for him. You love him. He asked you to marry him and you didn't push him away. I interrupted your encounter with messenger spheres. You loved him enough to let him get that close to you even though you knew who your blood match was. You would have pushed away anyone else. Don't deny it. I am going to make his life a living hell when i capture him for this insult. He shouldn't have ...."

Athena had enough " Don't be jealous Dante. You can't be serious. You can't just go after any man that comes near me. I chose you. Didn't I."

Dante's expression softened " You did choose me. Indeed. But still, any man that touches you or holds your attention is my sworn enemy and will die with the most excruciating spells. There is no way around it. I guard what belongs to me with my life. Now enough about this. Get dressed." He then waved his hands and the door behind Athena opened. Athena turned around and gasped at the sight. Through the opened door, Athena saw a massive room attached to her chamber that was basically a huge wardrobe. Clothes and shoes were everywhere with different colours and of course blue rose petals were spread across the floor and the ceiling was also decorated with blue roses.

Dante sighed " Stop admiring the sight. Go inside. Get dressed. We need to dine. I hate this healer gown you are wearing. From now on, what you wear must be Ronas designed clothes from finest enchanted fabrics. They self clean and self match. You may notice there is no jewellery in that chamber. That's because I only want you to wear the jewellery that I give you. Get rid of that brooch you have put on by the way. Destroy it. A typical Alaskan symbol isn't it? A forget me not flower. I assure you when I capture Alaska, the only symbols left in that god forsaken place would be Ronas ones. Now what are you waiting for. Step in."

Athena turned around towards Dante " I am speechless. I have never seen a wardrobe so massive before. How did you ...."

Dante waved his hands and both Athena and Dante were now surrounded by clothes. They were standing in the middle of the massive room. " Pick a black dress. Like I said. We are dining. I want you to be radiant."

Athena conjured one of the black dresses hung from the ceiling " What's the point of dressing up. No one else lives in this castle."

Dante smirked " More the reason you choose a more stunning dress than the one you are wearing. Try choose a shorter sparkly dress. I like my woman to shine. For my eyes only. But Athena in a few weeks time I am moving the offices of my commanders here on the ground floor. The castle won't remain empty. Or at least part of the castle won't be empty. Now I am going to leave you to try on a few dresses. I will be waiting in the bedroom. Don't take too long. Go with the shortest dress, will you?" Then he winked and disappeared.

Athena quickly removed the brooch she had made from Donavan's bracelet from her cloak and instantly felt upset. She had to keep it safe. This was the only reminder of Alaska and Donavan. She got an idea and again changed the shape of her troublesome jewel to a jewellery box that had a forget me not flower on the inside. She was going to keep this reminder of Alaska and her childhood friend in this room alongside with any jewellery that Dante was going to give her.