30. Come To Me Love (part 1)

Dante was becoming restless now. Even though there were hours left till sunrise and the thrill of the start of a battle must have been enough to satisfy him, he felt as though a part of him was missing. Eversince meeting the beautiful eyes of his equal, he hadnt stopped thinking about her. He remembered her kiss of life that had saved him from the tormenting state he was put under. He remembered every single word her sweet voice had spoken. He remembered the love she felt for him and her tremendous efforts to hide it from him. Dante smiled. Athena seemed quite embarrassed of displaying any hint of attraction to him. She was shy. It helped put him at ease. At least there was no one for her before him.

He needed her. He wanted her by his side. The temptation to force her to come to him was gradually overcoming him. The stone cold heart of Dante Ronas had a warm place finally. Only for his love. Only for his Athena.

He could feel her presence in Alaska. Dante could guess why she had stationed herself there. He knew enough about that rebellious healer coven. They just appeared out of thin air in areas of conflict and ruined the capture-and-destroy part for the victorious sides of battles with their unconditional rescue mission. Either way Athena was working alongside his enemies. The thought of his enemies getting to spend time with his love suddenly brought a wave of jealousy and rage over to him. No one was allowed to ever have a place in the heart that belonged to him only.

He wanted Athena to come to him willingly one day but it didn't mean she was allowed to do what she wished while he had given her space. Maybe a reminder could help her understand the consequences if she ever crossed the line.

In Dante's mind, this was all a game. Athena's defiance and the way she was playing hard to get made her even more irresistible to Dante. He wanted his woman to be independent and feisty. Athena was allowed to stay away and even plot against him but she had to play by certain rules. If she ever dared associating herself with anything other than simple rescue missions, there were going to be consequences. Especially if she ever associated herself with a male, the rules would have been broken and the game was over. There was no way Dante was going to allow that. it made Dante's jealousy to overcome him, she was going to pay a heavy price if she betrayed him in that way.

She was allowed to defy him all she wanted for all Dante cared. he knew Athena was going to come to him with her own will and was going to stand by his side in the end. so Dante was going to enjoy this game as long as his golden rule wasn't broken. In this game, Athena was only allowed to have eyes for him. She was only his. If he ever caught her getting romantic and intimate with a male, there was going to be hell to pay.

So as jealousy and possessiveness was taking over Dante's soul, he conjured a dagger and made a cut in the palm of his hand. Once, blood was drawn, he wrapped it around a burgundy coloured stone. As he threw the stone, his cut was healed within seconds. This was nothing for a Ronas. He had miraculous self healing powers beyond the power of any witch or warlock alive.

He took a deep breath and spoke or rather roared "come to me my love. This instant. I command you to come to me as my blood match and my entitlement."

Just as he finished the sentence, the red cloaked beauty that had fascinated him for so long appeared right in front of him looking stunned holding a bottle looking like a potion in one hand and a map in another. As her eyes fell on the handsome Ronas, she cast a spell to make the objects in her hand to disappear. She was breathing heavily and staring cautiously at the very man she was trying to protect the innocents in her homeland from only minutes ago. Now the healers were going to wonder where she was.

"Hello my love. you seem lost in thought. why not speak with that musical voice of yours." He walked up to Athena and stood in front of her staring into her shocked eyes.