Movie night

Kol's pov

I arrive back at the house after helping Hayley take the boxes of food and clothes over to the bayou. I couldn't stay much longer than I already had as I'm not comfortable being around that many werewolves all at once plus I didn't want to stick around where that prick Will is. I don't like or trust Will, he thinks he has some creepy wolfy claim on her just because there was an arranged marriage between them before Hayley and Davina's parents were murdered but that arrangement is void as Kayla has told me plus Davina refuses to go through with an arranged marriage. 

The house is silent as all my siblings are out somewhere, doing whatever I don't care. I make my way upstairs after taking my jacket off and I stop outside Davina's room and gently push open the door to see Davina isn't in her bed like I left her making me frown as I listen out for any sign of her and I hear her heartbeat coming from down the hall so I head down the hall and I come to a stop outside my room.

I push the door open and smile as I find Davina sleeping on my bed and she's lying on her side with one arm in front of her and her hair is sprawled out under her shoulder and she looks so angelic.

I quietly enter the room, shutting the door behind me and I make my way over to the bed and I reach a hand out and gently caress her cheek, brushing aside a strand of hair.

She shifts and her eyelids move so I move my hand away just before her eyes open and her eyes lock on me and she slowly sits herself up. "Hello love, is my bed comfy?" I ask with an amused smile on my face as her cheeks turn pink "yes it is, your beds a lot more comfortable than mine" she replies as running a hand through her hair as she swings her legs off the bed, placing her feet on the floor.

"Did Hayley get the food and clothes to the pack?" she asks looking at me "she did yeah, I gave her a hand. I delivered the food and the little pups of the pack were eager to find out what you baked" I say making her smile. "Did they like what we gave them?" she asks "there was a lot of thanks from a lot of them" I say "that's good" she replies pulling down one of the sleeves of her top. 

"Hayley's still at the bayou she wanted to stay there a bit longer" I say "that's probably where Elijah went off too" she replies "do you know where my other brother and Rebekah went?" I ask making her shake her head. "No I've mostly been asleep since you and Hayley left well aside from waking up and moving to your bed" she replies "okay, how's your burn?" I ask pointing to her banadaged hand "it's fine, it doesn't even hurt but I gather that's because it's partially healed because of both my werewolf healing abilities and the baby" she explains as I gently grab her bandaged hand. "That's because baby is looking after their mommy" I say as I lift up her hand and kiss her knuckle making a smile spread across her face.