Baby names and a reveal

Hey everyone you'll finally get to learn the names of the twins. Someone suggested viking names which I found was a good idea, I decided to use viking names for the middle names. I hope you like the names I chose and at the end I will leave a description of what the names mean.

The next day....

Kol's pov

We reach the destination point where Klaus wishes to meet. As I park up the car I hear the twins starting to wake up in the back "ooh hello babies. Did you two have a nice sleep?" Davina coos as she looks into the back. The twins look her way and smiles appear on their face making me smile.

"He wants us to meet at a coffee house" I say looking at the building in front of us "don't ask" Rebekah says shaking her head before getting out the car. The door to the coffee house opens and Klaus steps out and waves.

Rebekah waves and smiles at him before he retreats back inside as me and Davina get out. We grab one of the twins each and make our way over to the coffee house.

Rebekah heads in first and I see her embrace both Klaus and Elijah before embracing Hayley who is stood by a table where there's a baby carrier.

Davina enters behind me and we make our way over and the look of shock and confusion as they look our way and see us with two baby carriers. "Why is there two two baby carriers?" Klaus asks "please tell me there's a doll in one of those?" Elijah pleads making me smirk.

"Surprise mother fuckers we had twins!" I announce with a massive grin as we reach them and set the baby carriers on the table in front. I get dirty looks from the waitress behind the bar and scowls from my sister and Hayley, I also feel Davina glaring daggers in the back of my head.

"It's official the world hates us" Klaus comments as Elijah goes pale faced and his eyes widen "we're doomed" he mumbles and Hayley rolls her eyes "you two are so overdramatic" she says before approaching the table and she smiles as she looks at the twins.

"Aww they're so cute" Hayley coos bending down to get a better look at them "just like their cousin I see" Davina coos as she looks into the baby carrier on the other table "she looks like me right?" Klaus says with a proud grin "she actually does but I can see my sister in her too. She's an adorable little small bean" Davina coos in response as she tickles the baby's toes earning a giggle from the little girl.

"Well done brother they're actually human and innocent looking" Klaus says clapping me on the back as he looks at my children. Davina glares at him before kicking him in the back of the knees making him buckle and grunt "I didn't mean anything by it love" he says as he stands up, rubbing the back of his knee as he turns to her.

"You better not have" Davina warns with a stern glare "glad to see motherhood has not yet changed you" Klaus somewhat mumbles and Davina smiles sweetly obviously hearing what he said.

"They are beautiful brother" Elijah comments finally taking a look at the twins "thank you but I can't take all the credit. I mean have you seen their mother?" I ask turning to Davina and giving her a wink making her blush and bite her lip.

"So what have you called her?" Davina asks turning back to my niece "Hope Andrea Mikaelson" Klaus explains "I like it, it's cute and you honored her with Hayley's birth name, that's pretty sweet" she comments "your sister wanted to name her Katherine" Klaus says and Hayley huffs.

"I was just roll balling names and that was just one of the names I thought of. I Honestly didn't think anything of it" Hayley says in defense before moving towards her daughter and taking her out of the baby carrier.

"And what have you named your little future terrors?" Klaus questions and he jerks to the side feeling Davina's glare and thinking she's gonna hit him. He turns to her and she just narrows her eyes at him before taking our daughter out of her baby carrier.