Encounter of the ex

1 week later....

Kol's pov

We were currently at St Anne's church attending a funeral for father Kieran who had died from a brain hemorrhage, well at least that's what's being told but the truth is he actually died from a hex as he got hexed by a petty vengeful witch and he died quite brutally.

The hex made him rapidly lose his mind and go insane so he kept attacking his niece Cami, you know the blonde bartender girl my brother is chasing after. I don't know what is up with him to be honest one minute he's chasing after Caroline the next he's chasing after Cami, he's like a bloody yoyo going from one girl to the other.

Anyway Klaus was forced to kill father Kieran by the man himself to put him out of his misery as he tried to gauge his own eyes out. Cami is upset over it but she understood nothing could've been done to save him as it was an irreversible curse and he was too far gone.

"May he rest in peace" the priest says who was conducting the service, everyone came to attend the service mostly out of respect. I stand as everyone rises and I frown as I catch sight of a familiar face before my eyes widen as she looks right at me and smiles.

"Oh bloody hell no" I curse "what's wrong?" Davina asks beside me "just seen a person I did not ever expect to see again" I respond "who?" she asks "a former flame of mine but she didn't mean anything to me" I explain just so she knows as I don't want to hide anything from her.

"An ex of yours is here?" she asks making me nod "yeah but she shouldn't be here as she should be very much dead" I respond making her frown "where is she?" she asks so I look to see Mary-Alice has disappeared "well she was right there a moment ago" I say pointing to where I had seen her "oh well" I say shrugging it off as I slip my arm around her as we start exiting the church.

I stop as I see Rebekah and Marcel talking in hushed voices over by the corner "it can't be her, she should be dead" Rebekah hisses "let's not worry" Marcel says making her scoff "not worry, Marcel she knows what we did. What if she tells Klaus? He cannot know Marcel and you know that" Rebekah replies making me narrow my eyes as I walk away with Davina making a mental note to have a word with my sister later.

Me and Davina walk out the church and exit the courtyard, walking through the gates and turn only to be stopped by Mary-Alice "Hi Kol! What a surprise running into you here" she says flipping her hair over her shoulder "well it's quite a surprise to run into you at all since you're suppose to be dead" I respond "well are you happy to see me?" she asks making me roll my eyes "not really" I respond and she laughs obnoxiously.

"Oh Kol you're so funny" she says pushing at my shoulder which irritates me and apparently Davina "bitch hands off" Davina snaps slapping her hand away making Mary-Alice finally turn to her and her expression changes to one of disgust. 

"So you're the little tramp I've heard about" she sneers making me clench my jaw and fists in anger "what did you just call me bitch?" Davina asks moving herself away from me "Kol why would you be with this thing? You hate her kind why would you ever shack up with a dirty mutt" Mary-Alice asks pissing me off but before I can say anything Davina right hooks her in the face.

Mary-Alice stumbles back in shock holding her face "you need to watch your mouth bitch" Davina hisses standing with her fists clenched beside her as she glares daggers at her "I bet that baby isn't his. He's a freaking vampire, he can't have children and even if he could he wouldn't have them with a dirty mutt like you!" Mary-Alice snaps really making my blood boil and I sense Davina about to swing at her so I gently pull her back and step in front of her.