Red door

1 week later...

2 days prior....

Klaus's pov

Me and Elijah were hunting for mother when things just seemed to go wrong and we got separated but I didn't stop. I have to find mother as I have just about had enough of her bullshit. I want her gone and I want her dead, I want everyone that she's got blindly following her dead at my feet so I can bring my daughter home.

"Niklaus, pleasure running into you" Finn spoke as he appeared and flicked his wrist sending me flying down the corridor before using magic to pin me against the wall.

"You shouldn't have come but now you have. Mother will deal with you as soon as she's finished dealing with Elijah" he says making growl "what has she done to my brother?!" I yell furiously as I thrash against the wall, trying to get free. I hate being pinned against the wall, it reminds me of how I was pinned back and unable to do anything to save Hayley and our daughter when the witches forced her into early labor and took our daughter to sacrifice her.

"Nothing, she's simply just fixing him" Finn replies with a grin "he doesn't need fixing!" I snap making him chuckle "that's where you're wrong. There are things you don't know about Elijah, things he keeps buried and mother is going to unlock all that and reveal who he truly is and then she's going to fix him" he explains before being whacked over the head with a metal pipe by Hayley who snook up behind him.

"Fix him my ass" she growls glaring down at him before delivering another blow to his head just for good measure to ensure he's knocked out. 

I smirk at her "I had that handled love" I say as I walk over and she huffs "it sure looked like it" she replies sarcastically "a thank you would be nice" she states making my hold up my hands. "Thank you for coming to my rescue, little wolf" I say and she turns her head up "you're welcome. I've got your back, Klaus remember that" she states before walking ahead of me. 

I grab Finn by the ankle and drag him along as I follow after Hayley, occasionally stopping to kick Finn in the head to keep him unconscious whenever I hear him grumble and starting to stir.

Present..

Hayley's pov

I have finally located Esther's hideout where she's keeping Elijah hostage. I'm going to retrieve him and I'm worried about what she could've done to him in the 2 days she's had him but he won't be enduring anymore suffering from her after today.

"You will thank me for this, my son" I hear Esther say in the body of Lenore. The bitch body jumped into another witches body a few days ago. We tried to stop it but were unsuccessful, I was the unfortunate one to be present when Esther appeared in Lenore's body and she offered to put me in a new body, one of a werewolf. It was on the guise that I could have a fresh start and have a family with the man I love. I assumed she meant Elijah but I haven't even truly established what my feelings for Elijah are, however Esther seemed to think the man in question is Klaus, she thinks I have a thing for Klaus which is baffling.

Like Klaus, seriously? I don't even know how she came to that conclusion when there's been nothing to suggest I have a thing for him. I mean we had a drunk fueled one night stand which led to us having a child together but that's all there is between me and Klaus. There is nothing romantic about us, he doesn't see me in that way and he likes blondes which I'm not besides he's constantly with Cami who smiles at him like she's just taken crack whenever he's in her sight. Plus I'm pretty sure he carries a torch for Caroline.

"You finally know the truth about the man you really are" Esther says as Elijah groans "it's all lies" he retorts before I hear chains rattling. "You killed Tatia!" he yelled "no, that was a lie I put in your head to help you ease your guilt and pain because I'm your mother and I don't like seeing any of my children in pain" Esther retorts making me silently scoff because that's certainly not true. 

"The truth is, you killed Tatia. You were so overcome with the thirst for blood, you couldn't control yourself and you killed her. You killed that young girl, a girl I hoped for you to marry, someone that I hoped to one day call daughter" Esther states and Elijah groans. "The same fate awaits Hayley, a woman you pine after. A woman who you do not deserve" she says making me frown. 

"You lie, why should I trustor believe you after everything you've done?" Elijah questions "because I'm your mother and I love you. I only want what is best for my children" Esther says making me roll my eyes before I vamp speed in, slapping anti-magic shackles on her wrists to prevent her from doing magic before I grab her by the back of the neck and roughly sink my fangs into her neck before pulling out a hygiene with Klaus's blood and injecting it into the other side of her neck before pulling back and snapping her neck.

I step back, letting her body drop "that's enough of that bullshit" I say as I wipe my mouth before looking at Elijah who looks completely exhausted and in pain. Blood and sweat is dripping down his body, his shirt ripped open and his eyes cast downwards.

"Oh Elijah" I whisper before getting on my knees in front of him "you're okay, now" I say cupping his face in my hands before standing up and breaking the chains off from the ceiling letting his arms drop.

"Well done, little wolf" Klaus says from behind me making me look back "she's done something to him. She was talking about some girl named Tatia" I say making him look up from Esther/Lenore's body. "Tatia, always was a sore spot for Elijah. It doesn't surprise me that my mother would use her against him" he states before throwing Esther/Lenore over his shoulder as I help Elijah up, placing one of his arms around my shoulders.

"Red door" Elijah mumbles making me and Klaus look at each other in confusion "Elijah?" I say in concern "red door" he repeats making me look at Klaus again. "Let's just get him out of here and we'll figure out what my mother's done to him" he states making me nod and we leave Esther's hideout.

End of chapter

Esther kidnapped Elijah and body jumped into another witch. Hayley saved Klaus from Finn. Hayley went to retrieve Elijah from Esther. Esther thinks Hayley has a thing for Klaus, is she right or is she just trying to mess with them? Elijah has been introduced to his red door and learned he killed Tatia. What will happen next?

Who would you prefer Hayley with, Elijah or Klaus?

Don't forget to vote and comment