Reunion

Location...The safehouse

Davina's pov

After putting the twins down for a nap as they were a little cranky due to not getting much sleep last night because of them teething and having a fever, despite making home remedies to try and sooth the pain and lower the fever, it is worrying that as hybrids they are experiencing a fever which will hopefully go away soon.

I go to find Kol as he went to outside to the barn, he's been working on something in the barn as of late so he's been in there everyday whenever the twins and Hope are sleeping or playing with my aunt or his sister.

As I near the barn, I hear grunting making me frown before I step closer to the barn and peer in through the window and I instantly bite my lip, feeling heat rush through my body to my core making me press my thighs together.

Kol is stood shirtless and only wearing jeans with the hem of his boxers slightly peaking out. He's holding some tool in his hands and he's sweaty making his chest glisten.

There's some wooden shaped object in front of him, that he seems to be doing something too

There's some wooden shaped object in front of him, that he seems to be doing something too. He suddenly turns so his back is to me and I clench my thighs as I watch his back muscles contort as he moves.

I suddenly feel my wolf lusting for him which is nothing new. My wolf lusts after him a lot especially when I see him being so gentle, loving and sweet to our babies.

I growl as I move towards the door, flinging it open and Kol stops what he's doing and lifts his head up, a smirk tugs at the corner of his lips. "Everything alright, darling?" he asks putting the tool he was using to the side.

"No, I need you to fuck me" I growl making him raise an eyebrow as his smirk grows before his eyes widen as I walk over to him and jump on him causing him to instantly grab my ass as our lips collide in a heated manner until his back meets the wall.

"Hmm, darling. I like where this is going but what about the twins?" Kol asks with a groan as I rub myself against him "the twins are napping so stop talking and rip my clothes off" I growl making Kol's eyes darken before he vamp speeds somewhere in the barn before slamming me against a pilar in the barn making me whimper as he starts running his hands all over my body, groping me in places.

I giggle as he shoves his hand up my dress and squeezes my ass before grabbing my leg and pulling it up on his hip, caressing my thigh.

I press my lips against his, threading my fingers through his hair before my ears catch the sound of a car approaching making us both stop and pull away. Kol frowns before putting me down "come on, let's go see" he says grabbing his shirt and throwing it on.

He grabs my hand after he buttons up his shirt "what exactly are you working on in the barn anyway?" I ask suddenly as we walk towards the house "I'm making wooden rocking horses for the twins, for when they're a bit older. I'm going to engrave their names on them as well as the Mikaelson and Labonair family emblems" he explains making a smile appear on my face.