Things are about to take a turn

Continues from previous chapter...

No one's pov

30 minutes later....

Klaus woke to find himself pinned down and tied to a cold stone slab making him frown in confusion as he didn't know what was happening or how he got in this position. He groaned and closed his eyes as he felt a throbbing in his head and he felt disorientated as he reopened his eyes and looked around, seeing he was in some broken down warehouse which had a cold draft rushing in from the broken windows of the building.

"Where the bloody hell am I?!" he snapped as he tried to yank at his restraints but groaned in pain as they only tightened on him and his skin also burned making him realize that his restraints were laced with wolfs pane and vervain. 

"Relax" a voice whispered from the shadows before a pair of heels were heard clicking against the wall and he turned his head to see Genevieve making her way towards him and he glared at her "what did you do to me!?!" he yelled furiously "shhh" she hushed as she leaned over him and pressed a finger to his lips.

"I know you must be confused and perhaps a little angry but know I do not take this light heartedly. I don't like having to hurt you but I need to open your eyes so you can see the betrayal that has happened before your very eyes" she spoke as she caressed his cheek but he just jerked his head away and gritted his teeth as he glared at her.

"Let me go this instant!" he demanded as he yanked at his restrains only to hiss and throw his head back in pain as his flesh burned "the more you struggle the tighter the restrains become and the more it will hurt" Genevieve explained as she pulled back.

"What do you want with me?" he asked "I just want to help you know the truth" she answered as she tilted her head while trailing a hand down his chest and he growled at her in response only for her to smirk "oh don't get like that with me now. You weren't complaining about me having my hands all over you earlier" she purred as she bent down to whisper in his ear "I'm going to kill you once I'm out of these restrains" he threatened and she just simply smiled as she moved back.

"You won't kill me Klaus, you will thank me" she said making him frown "thank you for what?" he asked "for revealing the truth to you" she replied "what truth?" he asked "the truth about the betrayal two people closest to you committed" she answered  "who?" he simply asked he was always suspicious and paranoid about his family betraying him, he expected it which is why he resorted to daggering them so much so they couldn't betray him.

Genevieve smirked "Rebekah and Marcel" she replied making his eyes widen before they narrowed "what did they do?" he growled he knew they were hiding something from him, he just didn't know what "you will know in time but for now you must sleep" she whispered before placing her hand on his forehead and chanting a small spell making his head slump to the side and his eyes close as darkness consumed him.

Meanwhile...

Kol's pov

Me and Davina arrive back at the compound and instantly take notice of how quiet and empty it is which isn't common as there is always someone present at the compound and there is always some kind of commotion going on.

"Someone's been here" Davina says having caught someone's scent "do you recognize the scent?" I ask looking at her before she crinkles her nose "it smells like that bitch Genevieve" she replies "right the witch my brother is banging" I say and she nods, a hand gently caressing her baby bump.

"I'm gonna check upstairs, stay right here" I say "yeah no, I'm coming with you" she retorts before walking ahead of me and heading for the stairs and I quickly vamp speed over to her, getting in front of her "let me go first just in case there's danger lurking around" I say before walking ahead of her up the stairs.