Why Hayley?

Continues from previous chapter

Later that night....

No one's pov

Hayley had snook out of the plantation when Davina went to sleep. She had been feeling unsure and restless about everything especially after Rebekah showed her where Klaus keeps the coffins and said he probably has one ready for her once she has the baby and it scared her.

Hayley felt she couldn't be a mother much less to a Mikaelson child. Davina might be handling it a lot better than her but Hayley definitely wasn't, so she was planning to end it.

Hayley made her way to the French quarter and was trying to not get caught. She came to a little shop named Jardin Gris just as a witch was coming out "oh may I help you?" the witch asked "um do you have any wolf spane?" Hayley asked making the witch frown "you planning on killing a werewolf?" she asked "just a little one" Hayley answered glancing at her stomach which the witch noticed.

"Stay here, I have just the thing" she said before hurrying back into the shop.

Once she was inside she pulled her phone out and called someone "hey, do you want to gain points with Marcel?" she asks her boyfriend Thierry who was a vampire and in Marcel's inner circle, well almost. He kept trying to impress Marcel so he could earn a daylight ring since Marcel only gives daylight rings to those he trusts and that are in his inner circle.

"You know I do, what do you got for me Katie?" Thierry asked "a werewolf just wondered into town and due to the brown hair, unmistakable olive skin and good looks I'd say she's a Labonair" Katie explained "no that cannot be. Marcel said the Labonair's were wiped out nearly two decades ago" Thierry responded "well I'm telling you she has to be a Labonair. She has the features, look I'm in a hurry so do what you need to do" Katie said before hanging up the phone once she grabbed what she needed.

She fixed herself and tried to appear normal as she walked out the shop. She looked around before handing a small bottle to Hayley "you're doing the right thing" Katie whispered to her before walking away, leaving her alone.

Hayleyade her way to a bench and sat down, looking at the bottle in her hand "one little stomach ache and all this goes away" she muttered to herself before unscrewing the lid but paused as she heard rustling behind her. She looked around but saw nobody there so she turned back and looked back at the bottle in her hand only to hear a whoosh behind her.

She sighed before turning round to see a vampire stood there "werewolves aren't allowed in the French quarter" the vampire snarled "I'm just passing through" Hayley insisted not wanting to deal with anymore crap. "You should know better than to enter vampire territory. You're coming with us" the vampire said making Hayley scoff as she stood up.

"I'm sick and tired of being told what to do!" she snapped before throwing the poison at his face making his face burn at the contact "ahh!" the vampire yelled Hayley turned to run away but was stopped by another vampire who appeared "now you're really going to pay" the vampire sneered before blood suddenly spurts out of his mouth before his heart is yanked out from behind and the vampire falls to the ground with a thud, revealing Rebekah standing there with his heart in her hand.

Rebekah dropped the heart and wiped her hands before vamp speeding to the other vampire and ripping his heart out. "Thank you" Hayley said "you're welcome, now do you mind telling me why you thought it was a smart idea to go out alone?" Rebekah asked turning to face the brunette who had a look of guilt on her face.

"I needed air, I was beginning to feel suffocated" Hayley lied "now I know that's a lie but we'll discuss it when we get home" Rebekah replied before two vampires appeared before them.