Where's Elijah?

Here's another chapter, it will be the last one until at least Monday. Anyway I hope you like it and I hope you're liking the story so far.

The next day....

Davina's pov

I wake up and head downstairs to find my sister and Kol in the kitchen. Kol is cooking and Hayley is sat by the counter "good morning" I say making them turn to me "hey, did you sleep well?" Hayley asks walking over to me "yeah, I did. Did you sleep well?" I ask "I did" she replies "so where's Elijah?" I ask seeing no sign of him "I'm not sure, he left earlier this morning to attend to something but he hasn't come back yet" Kol replies "I hope he's okay" Hayley says "I'm sure he is" I respond just as the front door slams open.

Klaus appears in the kitchen doorway "well, well where have you been?" Kol asks looking annoyed "I've been trying to deal with our Marcel and witch problem" Klaus replies "care to share?" Kol asks "not yet, I can't risk having anyone ruining my plans" Klaus replies making Kol scoff. "Nik this doesn't just involve you. Davina and Hayley are being used as a pawn to get us to do their bidding and they are linked to a witch which makes them vulnerable so for crying out loud you better not make things worse!" Kol snaps making me bite my lip as I feel a warm sensation run through my body to my core, damn now is not the time to get turned on.

"Relax brother, I have everything under control" Klaus replies "oh really? So are you going to kill Marcel?" Kol asks "no, I need him alive" Klaus replies "what of the witches?" Kol asks "I have a plan for them and they will corporate with me" Klaus responds arrogantly as he leaves the kitchen.

"Can't believe I slept with him, well that's just classic me" Hayley comments making me giggle "we all make mistakes" Kol says "tell me about it" she replies "anyway what are you cooking?" I ask turning to Kol "pancakes, Hayley said you both liked pancakes" he explains "we do, they smell really good" I say "thanks, I added chocolate chips in the batter" he replies "oh I love chocolate chips" I say "well they're nearly done so why don't you two go and sit down at the table? I'll bring the pancakes to you" he says "okay" Hayley replies gently grabbing my hand and pulling me with her into the dining room.

We sit down "so Kol seems nice" Hayley says "yeah, he is" I respond "I heard he was reckless and psychotic" she says "everyone says that and maybe he is but only to those who cross him and piss him off" I respond "maybe. I'm glad he accepts your pregnancy and didn't reject your baby so at least my niece or nephew will have a father who cares" she says making me sigh and I give her a sympathetic smile.

"Hayley I know Klaus is being a massive dick right now but I'm sure he'll come around and everything will be okay" I say trying to reassure her "I don't know, this all seems like too much" she replies making me frown "what do you mean?" I ask but she shakes her head "it's nothing, forget it" she says as Kol enters with two plates of stacked pancakes with strawberries and cream on top. "Here you go ladies" he says placing the plates down in front of us "thank you" I say flashing him a smile which he returns "you're welcome. I'll just get you both some juice" he says making us nod before he vamp speeds away.

He quickly returns with two glasses of orange juice "thank you, this is very nice of you" Hayley says taking one of the glasses from him "you're welcome. I just want to make sure you both feel comfortable and safe here" he replies "well we feel very comfortable and safe here, thank you" I respond giving him another smile.  He gives me a nod before leaving the room.

.

.

.

.

4 hours later.....

Me and Hayley were sat in the spare room I'm staying in watching as Kol paced around back and forth while trying to get hold of Elijah who has still not shown up and Kol is concerned that Klaus may have done something.

Suddenly the front door slams open "hello?!" a woman yells me and Hayley frown as we exit the room and head to the stair case where there's a blonde haired woman in the foyer shouting for Elijah. "Elijah?!" she yells before noticing us on the stair case "ah you two must be the pregnant werewolves. I don't see any supernatural baby bump" she says nearing the stairs. "You must be Rebekah" I say "yes, I am now where is Elijah?" she asks "I don't know one minute he was indulging on a bottle of scotch and giving me a speech about family and then left this morning and hasn't returned" Hayley replies making me frown as she thinks Elijah has abandoned her.

"Look if my brother gave you his word, he doesn't break it which means something has happened to him and I bet that bastard brother of mine has something to do with it" she says before Kol vamp speeds out of the bedroom and stands next to me. "Rebekah?" he says "Kol have you heard from Elijah?" she asks "no, I've been trying to get a hold of him" he replies "so have I and he hasn't answered or returned any of my calls which worries me" she replies before turning around.

"Niklaus come out here and face me you coward! What have you done with our brother?!" she yells and suddenly two doors swing open and Klaus enters "quiet down sister, I'm here" he says "where's Elijah?" she asks "he's probably off somewhere with his little girlfriend" he replies "he has a girlfriend?" Hayley asks in a whisper "yes but it won't last, trust me" Kol answers making her nod.

"Oh don't give me that crap. I know he's been here now where is he?!" she yells "alright fine, I need to get on Marcel's good side and he and his little followers were getting antsy by three originals being in town so I offered to take one out as a truce" Klaus explains "you daggered him?!" Rebekah screeches "tell me you didn't Nik!? I stopped you from daggering him!" Kol snaps getting angry. "Yeah well you forget to check if I had another which I did and I used it to dagger Elijah so I could give him to Marcel" Klaus replies "you bastard! How could you hand over our brother?!" Rebekah yells "I had to in order to get on Marcel's good side so he won't suspect anything!" Klaus snaps "and you're willing to sabotage this family just to please him!" Rebekah snaps "I'm doing what I have to do to keep Hayley and Davina safe and to get the witches in line so they don't dare make a move against us!" Klaus snaps and Rebekah slaps him across the face.

"You're a wanker! I'm going to find Elijah and I'm going to get him back whether it messes up your allegiance with Marcel or not, I don't bloody care!" Rebekah snaps before vamp speeding out of the house. "You're only going to make things worse" Kol speaks up "don't you start!" he snaps back "no I will start, you've crossed the line Nik! You need to fix this!" Kol snaps "I know what I'm doing!" Klaus snaps before vamp speeding away.

"Girls I'm going to help my sister find Elijah. I'll be back but call me if anything happens" he says handing me a piece of paper with his number on "okay, be careful" I say making him smile "I will love" he replies before vamp speeding out of the house, leaving me and Hayley alone.

End of chapter

Klaus has daggered Elijah and given him to Marcel. Rebekah has arrived. What will happen next?

Vote and comment