A dead man and witch

Continues from previous chapter...

Kol's pov

My brothers and I arrive at the witch cemetery and search for Sabine who we soon find in the chasm where the witches had been holding Hayley and Davina when we first arrived. We find her kneeling on her knees in front of the ancestral well, chanting.

"You know I do not appreciate being disturbed" she speaks stopping her chanting as she senses us "well we don't particularly care" I respond "vampires are not welcome here so I suggest you leave" she says as she stands up and turns to face us "no can do love, we need to talk" Klaus replies before I use a dark object to trap her in her place making her eyes widen.

"What the...." she trails off as she looks around her before glaring at me "remove it now" she hisses making me smirk "hmm let me think about that...." I trail off as I tap my chin "no" I say making her scowl.

"We regret to inform you that your little spy is no longer with us" Klaus says as we begins to circle around her "what are you talking about?" she asks with a frown "don't pretend you don't know" I say "Monique" Elijah says and she noticeably freezes "Monique what of her?" she asks "we know she was in cahoots with you, she was spying for you and was acting like she was helping us" Klaus says "although she didn't really help much, she just kept pissing off my girl and Hayley" I say and Elijah clears his throat.

"We also know you were behind the resurrections of Papa Tunde, Mary-Alice and Genevieve" he says "okay so you caught me. I just resurrected a few respected witches so what" she says making me scoff "I'd hardly call Mary-Alice a respected witch" I say which may be a little mean but it's true Mary-Alice wasn't a respected witch or one you would remember, I mean she was valued because of her blood line and her good looks but that was it, she wasn't powerful like Papa tunde. 

"To be fair I thought she would do a good job of distracting you but apparently you're a hard one to distract" she says "or I'm just too smart to fall for one of your little schemes" I retort "enough! We know what your plan is, we know you've been communing with the ancestors and that you and them don't want mine and my brothers children to be born" Klaus says and her face drops.

"W-What? Why would you think such a thing? I would never harm a child" she says making me scoff "oh cut the bullshit, you're as fake as they come. You were the one who had an apparent vision of Klaus's child...." I say but am cut off by her "and your child" she cuts in making me narrow my eyes as I do not like being interrupted while I'm talking.

"As I was saying you had a vision of mine and my brothers children that said they were going to be the death of all witches and then Agnes tries to make the girls miscarry with the use of a dark object because of your little vision. I've had a suspicious feeling about you and I didn't know why until now, you want to kill my child and my niece" I spit clenching my fists.

A cold smirk suddenly appears on her face "you're right, I do want to kill the babies, they are abominations their conception shouldn't even have happened, their births will upset the balance and I just seek to keep it restored as do the ancestors. We can't have anymore Mikaelson's on this earth so it is written in stone that those babies shall not be born!" she declares "you bitch!" I snap grabbing a branch off the tree beside me and I throw it at her like a javelin stick and it impales her in the shoulder, pinning her to the wall.

"Calm yourself brother" Elijah says making me snap my head towards him "why should he Elijah? That woman threatened his unborn child and my unborn daughter! He has every right to loose his cool!" Klaus snaps "maybe so but we need to keep a clear mind to ensure things don't get out of hand. Remember we still have unanswered questions that she needs to answer" he replies and Sabine grins "too bad you won't get them" she says before her head suddenly jerks back and she falls to the ground taking us by surprise.