Wet dream

Warning contains some sexual preferences...

Kol's pov

I was walking down the hall towards my bedroom, the house was oddly quiet which was the complete opposite to what it was like outside. The wind was howling, rain was gushing from the skies and thunder was heard going on outside.

One of the lights near me began to flicker indicating the bulb was dying but when I reached for the light and touched it, the light stopped flickering so I pull my hand back when I suddenly hear noise coming from one of the rooms so I follow the direction of the noise only to hear slow music suddenly play in my room.

I turn round and head back in the direction of my room but stop as I reach my room. I slowly push open the door and see the room is empty but music is playing from the little stereo on the nightstand.

I enter the room and begin making my way over to the nightstand but stop as I hear the door close so I turn only for my eyes to widen and my breath to hitch in my throat as I find Davina by the door wearing skimpy black lingerie with a black bra and matching lace panties with a babydoll sort of dress over the top.

I feel my cock harden "Davina? What's going on?" I ask as she slowly stalks towards me with a seductive glint in her eyes. "Shh, it's okay" she says placing a finger against my lips as she reaches me, leaning up on her tippy toes before she presses her lips against mine making my eyes flutter shut. 

I place a hand on her waist as I return the kiss and a groan escapes my lips as she swipes her tongue across my bottom lip making me pull back in surprise. "I can't believe we're finally alone" she says trailing a hand up my chest "we are?" I ask raising an eyebrow "of course, can't you hear? There is complete silence in the house, no siblings, no enemies trying to break in. It's just us" she whispers giving me another kiss making me sigh in content.

I pull back, my eyes open and our eyes instantly lock. I tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear "I've been waiting to get you alone" she says "you have?" I ask "why yes and you know why. I mean you've sensed the tension between us, you sense the attraction between us. We want each other and we want each other bad" she purrs pressing her body up against mine and palming me through my pants making me grunt.

She smiles biting her lip as she pulls away only to start walking round me and my eyes follow her, eyeing her backside in particularly her ass. I stiffen and grunt as she suddenly presses her back up against me and starts grinding her ass against my crotch making my cock twitch.

"I know you want me, I see it in your eyes" she says seductively as she keeps grinding against me and I start moving with her making her giggle. "How could I not?" I retort mumbling against her neck as our bodies move to the slow rhythm of the music playing out in the room.

"Don't you just want to rip my clothes off?" she purrs reaching an arm up around my neck, sliding a hand up the side of my face until her fingers are gripping my hair as she tilts her head to the side slightly.

"I do" I grunt as she presses her ass against my bulge "you want to feel me?" she asks grabbing one of my hands and sliding it up her body until it lands on her firm breast making me groan against her neck as I squeeze it making her giggle.

"Don't you want to feel my body under yours?" she purrs grinding harder against me as she removes her arm from around my neck making me grunt "yes very much" I growl making her giggle.

She suddenly stops and pulls herself away from me making me frown as I look down and see my very visible bulge. I look back at Davina and she bites her lip as she sits herself down on the edge of the bed, leaning her arms back behind her balancing on her hands.