3 Months Ago

This is a flashback and it is quite long.

Warning chapter contains sexual content

Three months ago....some club in Virginia 3 miles away from Mystic Falls

Davina's pov

I arrive at the club with my friend Josh, we intend to have fun tonight. Something that I really need as all I've been doing lately is worry and stress about what my sister is up too.

Hayley disappeared a few weeks ago telling me she's learning about our biological parents and told me not to get involved because things might get ugly so of course I started to worry about what exactly she was getting herself into.

I mean I want to know about our parents just as much as she does but if it's dangerous then why bother but that's Hayley for you. She doesn't care about danger if it means getting something she wants and I honestly admire her for that.

"Woo I see a lot of hotties tonight" Josh says staring at a cute looking bloke. Josh is gay which I have no problem with, it's actually fun having a gay best friend because you can just talk about boys and fashion or whatever.

"Why don't you go and introduce yourself?" I suggest "na, I can't do that" he replies shoving his hands in his pockets so I snort and gentle nudge him with my elbow "of course you can. We're here to have fun so go and talk to him" I encourage "but what if he's not gay?" he asks "you'll never know if don't you don't introduce yourself and if he's not gay then maybe he has a hot gay friend" I respond making him nod. "You're right, I'll see you later" he says "I hope not" I joke with a wink making him laugh as he walks away.

I sigh once he's out of sight and I make my way over to the bar to get myself a drink. I know I'm underage to drink but I don't really care and I have fake I.D so I can get alcohol and so I could get into this club of course.

I reach the bar and sit on one of the stools. The bartender instantly looks at me and smiles "what can I get for you?" he asks "one margarita please" I respond twirling a strand of my hair "do you have any I.D?" he asks "why of course I do" I respond pulling my fake I.D out of my purse to show him.

He looks at it and nods "okay, one margarita coming right up" he says turning around to start making my drink.

I feel someone sit next to me but at first I don't pay any attention until I start feeling their eyes on me so I turn to see a super hot tall guy with feathery brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, a sharp sexy jawline and a cute butt chin staring right at me. He honestly looks like he was made by gods and I swear I can feel a pool form in my panties.

My cheeks flare up and I gulp as I find myself unable to say anything but after clearing my throat and regaining myself, I finally speak. "May I help you?" I ask sitting up straight and my cheeks flush as he looks up and down my body.

"Sorry darling, I'm just admiring your exquisite beauty" he says with a thick British accent which sends a hot flush right down to my core. "I see and do you say that to every woman you met?" I ask causing a smirk to appear on his face "actually no. I only compliment the most beautiful and you are ravishingly gorgeous" he says making me blush and I let out a very girly giggle without meaning too so I instantly cover my hand and look down.

"Aw don't be embarrassed I thought that was adorable" he says with a soft chuckle so I look back up at him and I see amusement in his eyes but there's no sign of mockery. "Sorry I'm not use to getting compliments off guys" I say causing his eyes to widen in surprise "you what? Guys don't compliment you?" he asks "not a lot" I respond "well they are bloody stupid because you are stunning" he says making my cheeks blush once more.