Caroline

2 days later....

Caroline's pov

I finally arrive in New Orleans and start to figure out where the Mikaelson's are when I come across some bar called rousseau's so I head inside and see it's pretty crowded "may I help you?" a guy asks walking over to me "yes I'm looking for someone" I respond before turning away.

"Who are you looking for?" he asks "that is my business now go away" I respond before walking away only for him to roughly grab me by the wrist and he yanks me back "you're not from around here little vampire and Marcel doesn't like outsiders" he sneers and I elbow him in the face making him instantly release my wrist.

"I would strongly advise against ever touching me again or you'll live to regret it" I warn "what are you gonna do princess?" he taunts so I punch him in the face "don't call me princess" I snap "hey, hey what's going on here?" a man asks from behind us "Marcel this vampire isn't from around here and she attacked me and she has a daylight ring" the guy explains pointing at me making me roll my eyes.

"So you're Marcel, hi the names Caroline and I didn't come here to cause trouble. Your little pal thought it would be a good idea to bother me and I'm on a tight schedule so I don't have time for this" I explain to him as I face him. "Diego leave her be" Marcel says "but..." Diego tries to protest "I said leave her be, now go" Marcel says sternly making Diego quickly leave.

"How may I help you Caroline?" Marcel asks "I was wondering if you knew where the Mikaelson's are?" I ask making him frown "why? what do you want with them?" he asks "I have some very important information to tell them and I have something they'll be interested in getting their hands on" I respond folding my arms across my chest.

"Come with me, I know where they are" he says gesturing to the door with his head and we leave Rousseau's "so how do you know the Mikaelson's?" he asks as we walk down the street "that is a long story that I don't have the time to tell as I'm here on business" I respond "are you a friend or foe of the Mikaelson's?" he asks making me frown "I wouldn't call myself a foe nor would I call myself a friend, I'm more of an alley or an acquaintance depending on the situation" I respond before silence takes over us as we continue walking.

.......

Marcel comes to a stop outside a nice somewhat big house "this is it, be careful" he warns before vamp speeding away as I walk up the path.

Before I even reach the door the door is opened and Rebekah stands there "what the bloody hell are you doing here?!" she spits with her hands on her hips as she glares at me "I came to see you and your siblings along with Kol's baby mama Davina is it I believe?" I ask and her glare hardens before she flashes over to me and I'm suddenly pinned up against the wall.

"How do you know about Davina?! Why are you here?!" she snaps gripping my throat as she keeps me pinned against the wall "word travels round fast and I came to talk" I respond "I don't believe you. Are you here to string Nik along some more?!" she sneers "no I come in peace, I brought a piece offering" I say before holding up my bag and she snatches it from me whilst also releasing her grip on my neck and letting go of me.

She opens my bag and her eyes widen as she stares at the white oak stake inside "why do you have this?!" she snaps closing the bag "to give it to you and your family so none could try and use it against you. Stefan and Damon kept it hidden in their house and I stole it" I explain before there's a sudden whoosh and I stiffen as I feel someone standing behind me along with their warm breath hitting the back of my neck.

"Hello love what brings you to New Orleans?" Klaus asks from behind me "Klaus" I say in acknowledgement "why are you here? You finally here to take up my offer in joining me here?" he asks making me shake my head. "No I come under more concerning matters" I respond as I turn to face him.

"What is it love?" he asks and I look around "perhaps we should talk inside" I suggest "I think that would be wise" he replies before we head inside with Rebekah on our trail. We head to the living room and sit down "Caroline brought this with her" Rebekah says tossing my bag at him.

He frowns before opening it only for his eyes to widen "what but how? I have the white oak stake" he says "Stefan and Damon had another one hidden away and I took it to bring it to you so they couldn't try anything" I explain and he nods "Rebekah make sure this is well hidden" he says as he hands Rebekah the bag and she vamp speeds away.

"What's wrong? You look troubled" he says with concern etched on his face "I've come to see Kol" I say making him frown "why are you here for my brother?" he asks "because I need to warn him and Davina" I respond "what for?" he questions "I'll explain but first where is Kol he needs to be here to hear what I have to say" I say "well unfortunately Kol and Davina are gone, Kol took her out of town two days ago on some road trip and I don't know when they'll be back. I think my brother intends to keep Davina away from New Orleans for the time being as he doesn't want her getting stressed or overwhelmed" he explains making me frown but I also feel a bit relieved because if my so called friends try to do anything now they can't if Kol and Davina aren't in New Orleans.

"I see" I respond "whatever is wrong you can tell me and I'll relay it to Kol and Davina if necessary" he says making me nod "the others back in Mystic Falls they still want to complete Jeremy's hunter mark because Elena wants this stupid cure so badly and since they heard of Kol getting someone pregnant they saw this as a chance to get to him. They plan to kidnap Davina and lure Kol to them where they will kill him in order to finish the hunters mark" I explain and I see rage in his eyes and I can tell he wants to kick off but he doesn't.

"Thank you for informing me of this, I will not let anything happen to my little brother or Davina" he says "they are under the impression that Kol and Davina are here in New Orleans. They plan to come at some point to try and get Davina but they can't get her if they aren't here" I say making him nod. "I will call my brother and tell him to stay away from New Orleans, I think he will be rather pleased to be fair because it means having more time alone with Davina" he says "does he really like her?" I ask remembering what Tyler had said about the way Kol acted when it came to Davina. "Oh yeah he's smitten with her but they haven't expressed their feelings to each other yet but they will soon enough. It's kind of an ongoing bet in the family on whether they'll cave and get together before the baby is born or after the baby is born" he says "they will get together before the baby is born!" Rebekah yells from somewhere in the house making him smirk.

"Anyway once I've told Kol he'll be able to find a way to put a cloaking spell on him and Davina" he says getting back to the matter at hand "okay well I've done what I came for now I must go" I say "why leave? You can stay and experience all that New Orleans has to offer" he suggests and the offer is very tempting but someone has to keep an eye and spy on what my so called friends are up too.

"The offer is tempting but I have to get back before they get suspicious. I can't have them knowing I warned you about their plan" I respond "good point but you call me if trouble arises. You'll always be welcome here Caroline" he says and I smile at the gesture "thank you I'll keep that in mind" I respond before leaving the house and heading back to where I left my car.

End of chapter

So there was no Kolvina in this chapter, it was just of Caroline arriving in New Orleans and warning the Mikaelson's about what the scooby doo gang intend to do. Klaus is going to tell Kol to stay away from New Orelans, how long will that last though? What will happen next?

Vote and comment