Sneak out

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it. I decided to upload it before I go off to work so I'll hopefully come home to your lovely comments xx

Davina's pov

I step back into the room after taking a quick shower, I towel dry my hair somewhat until it's semi dry and then I proceed to use the hair dryer to dry my hair.

Once my hair is dry I turn off the hair dryer and place it aside before exiting the room with only a towel wrapped around my body. I head to the old room I was sleeping in before me and Kol you know got together and now I'm sharing a room with him however my clothes are still in the room.

I reach the room and walk over to the set of draws and start rooting through them for a nice outfit to wear. I eventually decide on a cute khaki green jacket and a casual black dress which stops mid thigh. I grab a black lace bra and matching panties and shut the draws.

I take off the towel and put on the bra and panties before putting on the clothes I picked out to wear. Once I'm dressed, I grab a pair of brown boots from under the bed where I kept some of my shoes and I put on a pair of socks before putting the boots on.

Davina's outfit (without the purse)

I exit the room and head back to Kol's room to find him pulling on a shirt so I take the time to marvel over his glorious body

I exit the room and head back to Kol's room to find him pulling on a shirt so I take the time to marvel over his glorious body. I feel an ache between my legs as I eye his hard toned abs, what? I love his abs and I just love admiring my man. Yes that's right, my man I can officially say that now since we're together.

Kol pulls his shirt the rest of the way down his body making me pout and he looks up and smirks, his eyes not so subtly raking up and down my body "did you like what you saw?" he asks and I just pursue my lips together "I did but you just had to ruin it by putting on a shirt" I respond as I make my way over to him making him chuckle.

"Well darling if I didn't put on a shirt then everyone will see just how sexy I am and I don't want to make my brothers feel insecure when standing next to one as handsome and sexy as I" he replies making me laugh and shake my head.

"Good point but my opinion is rather biased since I'm your girlfriend" I respond "hmm well maybe I should get an opinion from another woman" he jokes making me narrow my eyes at him. 

"No chance in hell. I don't want other girls seeing what is mine" I respond with my hands on my hips making him smirk "oh you're staking your claim on me are we?" he teases "I'm a werewolf, we like to claim what is ours, you got a problem with that?" I asks slightly cocking my head to the side.

He chuckles as he shakes his head "no I don't have a problem with that seeing as you are mine along with this" he says gesturing to my baby bump "well obviously you put this baby in me" I respond slightly rubbing my bump. 

"Yeah I did" he replies looking rather proud "a little warning would've been nice" I say making him shrug "my bad love, I was under the impression my balls didn't work and that I had been shooting blanks all these years" he replies making me giggle.

I wrap my arms around his neck "well you don't shoot blanks with me" I say looking him in the eye "clearly not" he retorts sarcastically "do you ever wonder how this could be possible when it's considered to be impossible for you to reproduce? I mean there was a reason for your brother but not for you so this is a bit of a mystery for us" I say curiously.

"I do but I don't like to think about it too much because I worry if I do then I will lose what has been given to me" he replies with one arm looped around my waist holding me to him "and what exactly has been given to you?" I ask "something I wasn't even aware I wanted until it was presented to me" he replies with a warm look in his eyes and my heart melts at the way he's gazing at me.

"Well you don't have to worry because you will not lose this" I respond with a smile on my face before leaning up on my tip toes and pressing my lips against his making him smile against my lips as he brings a hand to the side of my face and gently caresses it as he deepens the kiss.

He slowly pulls back "come on, we were wanting to sneak out and avoid my brothers probably pointless meeting and if we want to sneak out we need to go now" he says glancing at his watch while also seemingly listening out around the compound using his heightened hearing.

"Alright let's go, what will we do I haven't really been anywhere since I got here as I was kidnapped by crazy bitch witches and made prisoner by your brother so I've only seen the bayou" I say and he gives me a bewildered look making me raise an eyebrow in question.

"Well that is just dreadful, you're in the one of the greatest cities in the world and you haven't seen all the good things this place has to offer" he says "not my fault, it's 50% the witches fault and 50% your brothers fault" I respond making him chuckle.

"Well actually Marcel is at fault too" he says "how? Yeah sure he fancies himself King of this place and he drove out the werewolves which I'm going to kick his ass for when I'm no longer pregnant" I say "the guy isn't that bad, he's just a more tamer version of Klaus he never posed a threat to me or Hayley because he doesn't hurt kids which is why we currently have that irritating mouthy little bitch witch with us although I would very prefer for her to be kept the hell away from me but your brother won't do that because he's insistent on having a pretty at his beck and call" I rant making Kol chuckle.

"Relax, darling don't threat your pretty head over it. I don't want you getting stressed" he says placing a kiss on my forehead "I'm not stressing, I'm ranting there's a difference" I respond making him chuckle as he holds me against him with his arms wrapped around my waist and his chin resting on the top of my head.

He pulls back and brings a hand up to my face, gently caressing my face making my heart flutter in my chest "come on I want to introduce you to the finest delicacies New Orleans has to offer" he says grabbing my hand as we leave the room and sneak our way downstairs.

We look left and right for any sign of his sister or brothers as we reach downstairs before heading straight for the front door "Kol where are you? Niklaus is waiting" Elijah calls out "go, go" Kol whispers making us run out the door "peace out suckers!" I shout as the door shuts behind us and Kol quickly grabs me and vamp speeds us away from the compound.

End of chapter

What did you think? I hope you liked it. Kol and Davina are so cute. Davina is adorable when she's on a rant. Did you like Kol and Davina sneaking out to avoid Klaus's meeting? What will they get up too in New Orleans? What will happen next?

Vote and comment