Set

In Mystic Falls....

No one's pov

Elena, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan and Damon were all stood next to a car. Bonnie, Jeremy and Damon were heading off to New Orleans to capture Davina and bring her to Mystic Falls to their trap which Elena and Stefan are going to be preparing while they're gone.

Elena was originally going to go but it would draw attention if a doppelganger shows up in New Orleans. The Mikaelson's will know something is up so that's why Elena is reluctantly staying behind to set up for when they get back.

Matt and Alaric weren't present as Matt didn't really want to participate in this plan of theirs and Alaric had papers to grade.

Tyler was god knows where while Caroline was at home with her mom. Nobody told her about Bonnie, Damon and Jeremy leaving to New Orleans today as they worried she would ruin the plan with her negative opinions about the plan. They knew she was very against it as she didn't waste any chance to tell them how wrong they were and that they were basically vile and cruel.

Bonnie was feeling some guilt and hesitation towards the plan and she was starting to question herself and her morals but she hadn't voiced this to anyone.

"Be careful" Elena said as she hugged Bonnie and Jeremy followed by Damon who hugged her tighter. "We will, don't worry we've got this. We'll be back in no time" Jeremy assured her "yeah, we'll be in and out of New Orleans as soon as we have the girl" Damon said "let us know when you're on your way back" Stefan said "we will" Bonnie replied before the three of them got into the car and drove off.

"I hope this works Stefan" Elena said as she nervously bit her bottom lip "it will Elena, they'll get the wolf girl and Kol will come and Jeremy will kill him and complete the hunters mark. You will get that cure Elena" Stefan assured her "thank you, this means a lot to me that you're helping me" Elena replied making him shrug "well I know you don't like being a vampire, you want to be human, get married and have kids and grow old with someone" Stefan replied "yeah that's right, I want all of that" Elena replied "even though it won't be with Damon" Stefan said "he could take the cure too and we can be human together" Elena replied "does Damon want that though? My brother is pretty content as a vampire" Stefan said "yeah but he loves me" Elena replied making Stefan look down sadly as he was still in love with her. He hoped that when she took the cure her feelings for Damon would go away and that she would love him again but he was beginning to lose hope.

End of chapter

Oh no Bonnie, Damon and Jeremy are on their way to New Orleans. Stefan and Elena had a talk about the cure, her wanting to be human and get married and have kids and about Damon. Will their plan work?  What will happen next?

Vote and comment