Sped up

New Orleans...

No one's pov

Genevieve was sat in the cave in the witch cemetery, she had a circle formed around her with candles littered about. In front of her she had items laid out in front of her, a map, Hayley's blood, a hair belonging to Davina that she managed to get from a brush at the compound and some black stones however they were put to the side.

She had her legs criss crossed and her eyes were closed as she sat chanting loudly, the wind swept through her hair and the candle lights flickered. The moon light peaked in the cave, whispers could be heard sweeping through the air as the ancestors watched as Genevieve completed the spell that would bind the Labonair sisters together.

Once the spell was done Genevieve stopped chanting and opened her eyes "now for the next step" she whispered as she stood up and walked over to the stone table in the center of the cave. She picked up a vile "now to get Hayley to drink this and we can proceed to the next step" she spoke before slipping the vile in her pocket and pulling out her phone, she texted Francesca telling her to be ready with her brothers and she texted her fellow witches, the ones that would aid her, the ones that weren't afraid to go up against the Mikaelson's, the ones that were far too brainwashed by the ancestors to know what was right and what was wrong.

...

As Genevieve was heading to the compound five witches were heading to Rebekah's hideout to get Davina. They had managed to find their location after a lot of spells to break the cloaking spell that had been placed on them.

They had specific instructions to wait for Genevieve to give them the go ahead for when to strike. They were confident that they were going to succeed, that Genevieve's plan would work.

...

Genevieve arrived at the compound, Klaus wasn't currently present as he was out with Marcel but Elijah was home as was Hayley. She made her way to the kitchen and proceeded to make tea when she heard footsteps approaching.

"You're here" Hayley stated as she entered the kitchen, hand to her protruding baby bump "you wanted the stones for your pack right? So they would no longer need to endure the pain of transforming every month" Genevieve replied and it wasn't a lie.

"Of course I want them, do you have them?" Hayley asked "I do, I haven't done the spell yet" Genevieve answered "why are you taking so long to do the spell?" Hayley asked "because I had to wait for a full moon to do the spell and tonight is a full moon so I can do the spell besides I figured you would want to be present for the spell?" Genevieve guessed "that is true" Hayley replied "would you like some tea?" Genevieve asked pushing a cup of tea towards her.

"I'm good thanks" Hayley replied and Genevieve frowned but said nothing as she grabbed the tea she made for herself. She watched as Hayley went and grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"I'll go get Elijah, you go and prepare the spell" Hayley said as she set down her glass of water "of course" Genevieve replied before Hayley walked out to go get Elijah.

Genevieve quickly pulled out the vial from her pocket and unscrewed the cap before pouring three small drops into the water and she watched as the drops disappeared within the water so it didn't look obvious she put something in it.

Hayley came back with Elijah and she grabbed the glass of water but didn't drink from it "okay let's get this over and done with then Miss Genevieve here can see herself out" Elijah replied "you would be wise as to be careful how you speak to me Elijah. After all I am helping your family" Genevieve retorted and Elijah clicked his tongue "as should you be careful how you speak to me. I am an original show some respect witch" he replied before walking away.

Genevieve grumbled under her breath as she followed Hayley and Elijah, she grew nervous about Elijah being here. Him being present would make things tricky so she needed a little back up which is why she pulled her phone out and sent a text to a witch to come help deal with Elijah.

"Okay let's get this done" Genevieve said as she started preparing for the spell, setting things down on the table in front of them. She eyed Hayley who had the glass of water in her hand but she hadn't yet taken a sip.

"Hurry up" Hayley said "a please would be nice" Genevieve replied "please, my people really need those stones" Hayley replied "I understand" she replied in a nice tone though it was fake. Genevieve began to chant and she heard Francesca pulling up outside so she began to chant louder and a bit faster, as she did she saw Hayley take a sip of water and she refrained from smirking.

Hayley suddenly dropped her glass of water and it smashed to pieces as it hit the ground, Hayley groaned as she held her belly "ahh! What's happening?!" Hayley yelled before her eyes widened as her bump grew two sizes before her very eyes.

"What the hell? What is this?!" Elijah asked/demanded his eyes wide with horror and concern as he watched Hayley's bump grow before his neck was suddenly snapped.

"Elijah!" Hayley yelled out turning her head to see a witch stood at the entrance, the witch had snapped Elijah's neck "what did you do?!" Hayley asked glaring at Genevieve who had finished chanting. "What had to be done" she answered as Francesca walked in with two of her brothers and they grabbed the stones from her before "ahhh!" Hayley yelled as water gushed out from between her legs.

"I'm sorry" Francesca said looking Hayley in the eye before she passed out on the floor and more witches flooded the compound and grabbed Hayley. Genevieve followed after them "what of the other sister?" one witch asked "not to worry, our sisters are on it" Genevieve answered as they put Hayley in the truck and drove away from the compound.

Meanwhile.... (This happens at the exact same time Hayley drinks from her glass)

Davina's pov

I was in the kitchen with Rebekah who was making cookies. Kol was currently out at the store getting some groceries since we needed some more.

"Catch" Rebekah says turning round and tossing a chocolate chip towards me so I open my mouth and catch it "yes!" I say throwing an arm up in the air before frowning as I feel a sudden discomfort in my belly and I place my hand on my belly and feel a kick making me sigh in relief before I suddenly feel pain and I gasp, scrambling back as my belly tingles before starting to sprout "what the fuck!?" I shriek holding my belly which keeps growing.

"Bloody hell!" Rebekah yells grabbing my hand and pulling me out the kitchen while pulling her phone out "Kol get your arse back here now! Something's happening to Davina!" Rebekah yells down the phone as she sets me on the couch.

"WHAT? WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?!" I hear Kol yell "her bump it's grown" Rebekah replies before I cry out as I'm hit by pain "ahhh!" I scream "I think she's going into labor Kol" Rebekah says while keeping her gaze on me.

"WHAT?!! BUT SHE'S NOT DUE FOR ANOTHER BLOODY TWO MONTHS!" Kol yells back "YEAH WELL I THINK HER PREGNANCY HAS JUST BEEN SPED UP KOL SO SHE'S GOING TO HAVE THE BABY now!" Rebekah yells and I cry out as I feel wetness between my legs. "M-My water...." I stammer looking down in horror before being hit by a contraction "no, no this isn't suppose to be happening yet!" I cry tears streaming down my face.

"I'm on my way" I hear Kol say before the line goes dead "okay Kol's on his way so in the mean time let's get you comfortable" Rebekah says "Rebekah this isn't suppose to be happening yet" I say "I know love but...." she starts to say but is cut off by the front door being busted down and the windows smash.

I hear chanting before Rebekah is thrown across the room and her neck is snapped as four witches appear. I get up, grabbing the lamp and smash it over a witches head who had advanced towards me I smashed her over the head as hard as I could and she falls to the floor, blood pooling from her head and I stamp on her neck, pressing down hard enough to choke her "little bitch" one witch seethes as I send another witch flying back and slamming hard into the wall outside the kitchen, I hear a sickening crack before the seething witch flicks her wrist sending me flying back and crashing into the wall, everything around me instantly goes black.

To be continued....

Uh oh Genevieve you sneaky, evil bitch. Hayley and Davina's pregnancies have been sped up and now they are going into labor. Will they be saved? What will happen?

Vote and comment