Trouble rising

Later that night...after the factions ball....

No one's pov

Deep in the witch cemetery four witches were chanting, one of them being Sabine and another being Sophie while the other two were random witches who simply did not like the Mikaelson's and wanted them gone.

The witches suddenly stopped as they heard footsteps before Monique appeared "about time" Sabine chided making Monique roll her eyes "I had to be careful, I live with the Mikaelson's remember and I couldn't have them following me now could I?" she retorted "Mo..." Sophie began to say but Monique just glared at her.

"Don't even, I'm not here to speak to you nor do I really want anything to do with your lying ass auntie or should I say mom?" Monique sneered and Sophie's eyes widened. "That's right I know" she said scrunching up her nose "enough with this drivel, we've got more prying matters to worry about. The Mikaelson babies that the Labonair girls carry must not be born, I've foreseen what they will become and they will destroy us all" Sabine said she had taken charge since the death of Agnes who was killed by Kol Mikaelson after she targeted not only Davina but Hayley too.

Elijah was going to kill her but Kol had swooped in and ripped her head off her shoulders, it was rather brutal and bloody as he didn't stop there, once he ripped her head off he then ripped her apart limb by limb and burned her remains to ash and spread and separated her ashes outside of New Orleans ensuring she wouldn't be consecrated and cause anymore trouble.

The witches were too afraid to do anything against the Mikaelson's after watching Kol just tear apart their elder like that and they didn't want to end up with that fate so they chose to try and make peace with them.

Sabine tried to encourage them not to cave but they were certain that peace was the only way forward and they refused to talk to Sabine knowing where she stood so she had to refrain from saying anything in case they went and told the Mikaelson's.

However she was relieved that she wasn't alone and had Sophie, two other witches and Monique who weren't completely afraid to take a stand and do what they thought was necessary.

"How's it going over at the Mikaelson's?" Sabine asked "alright, most of them don't trust me especially Kol he wants me gone from the compound but Klaus is admittant on keeping me around because I'm of use to him" Monique explained  "try to get in Kol's good graces" one of the other witches encouraged "I try but he doesn't trust me and that pregnant wolf whore of his can't stand me and could be an actual problem" Monique replied "not to worry everything will be fine" Sabine assured her before they turned to the tomb stones in front of them.

"Tonight my sisters we are here to resurrect some old friends who can aid us in getting between the Mikaelson's and being a distraction. Secrets will rise from the dead and have the Mikaelson's turning against one another" Sabine spoke before they all began to chant and the wind began to howl around them.

They chanted louder and a flash of thunder struck down from the sky before three dirt covered hands suddenly shot up from the ground where the tombs were making the witches stop and take a step back as they watched three people, a man and two women punch their way out of the ground before they stood before them.

On the left stood a pretty slender woman with pale skin, blue eyes and red hair while next to her stood a man with dark skin and wearing a white suit which was dirty since he was risen from the dead and punched his way out of his grave. On the other side of the man stood a pretty blonde woman with blue eyes, a big bust and a curvy body.

"What is the meaning of this? Why did you resurrect us?" the man spoke "all will be explained papa tunde" Sabine replied "why did you not leave us be? We were at peace" the red head spoke "I apologise for disturbing you but we have more prying matters. We need your help with taking down the Mikaelson's" Sabine explained "it's hopeless, they cannot be destroyed so why bother?" the blonde retorted "because they are to bring something terrible into the world that I cannot allow to happen" Sabine replied shaking her head.

"What is it?" the man asked "Klaus and somehow Kol knocked up two girls...." Sabine started to explained but was cut off by the blonde "Kol? My Kol?" the blonde asked making the red head roll her eyes "he was never really yours Mary-Alice. You know he was just using you and didn't have any feelings for you" the red head retorted "yes he did" Mary-Alice retorted making the witches roll their eyes.

"Anyway as I was saying Klaus and Kol are to be fathers and I had a prophecy about these children of theirs. Their children will bring darkness to the world and will be the death of all witches and we cannot allow that to happen so we must band together to stop the abominations from being born. Nobody else will help us as they are too afraid and believe peace with the Mikaelson's is the only way but I say it's not the only way" Sabine explained "who's the whore who carries my man's child?" Mary-Alice asked not even paying attention to the rest.

"A wolf named Davina, she's also his girlfriend" Monique replied with a smirk wanting to push buttons and cause as much trouble as possible. "Kol would not dare get involved with a filthy mutt, he hates their kind" Mary-Alice replied shaking her head "well he's certainly involved with this filthy mutt, it's disgusting actually they're always touching each other, flirting and fucking. I don't know how when she looks like a freaking whale" Monique replied making Mary-Alice frown.

"Focus ladies! That's not why we are here, we are here to see that the babies that Hayley and Davina carry will not be born. Us witches will not be defeated by some little brats" Sabine snapped wanting them to focus on the matter at hand. She wanted to destroy the Mikaelson's and stop the babies from being born however she felt the power the babies would have and she wanted it all to herself but she would not rely that information to the others.

End of chapter

Uh oh more trouble is on the rise. Can the Mikaelson's never catch a break? An ex of Kol's has been brought back to life but will she actually be a problem or will Davina not have to worry about anything? Monique is a bitch. On the other hand you finally learned what happened to Agnes after she tried to make Davina and Hayley miscarry the babies. What will happen next?

Vote and comment