Taken

Continues from previous chapter....

No one's pov

Kol pulls up outside the house with a screeching holt and doesn't even turn off the engine before jumping out the car and vamp speeding to the house. His undead heart pounding away in his chest as he approached the door which had been busted down and he saw the windows were smashed.

"Davina!" he called out as he walked in, he saw a dead witch sat up outside the kitchen, there was a line of blood going down the wall so he could only presume the witch was thrown hard enough against the wall and her head cracked open upon impact. He just snorted at the sight "serves you right" he muttered as he walked past the body.

 He listened out for any sign of her heart beat but he heard nothing except groaning coming from the living room so he vamp sped into the room and saw another dead witch on the floor, blood pooling around the body, their head was bloody and the neck was twisted in an odd angle. Rebekah was on the floor, just starting to sit up.

"Rebekah where's Davina?" Kol asked not even thinking of asking if she was alright, he was too worried about Davina in that moment. "She..." Rebekah trailed off as she stood up and looked around "she's gone, the witches they knocked me out and they must've taken her" Rebekah replied and Kol clenched his fists "I'm gonna rip those witches apart!" he growled before punching the wall next to him making a hole in the wall.

"The two dead witches did you do that?" Kol asked "no, they took me out before I could do anything. Davina must've managed to off two of them before they subdued her" Rebekah replied "good girl" Kol muttered before shaking his head.

"I'm gonna call my witch friend and get him to track her, we need to find her" he said as he franticly fished out his phone and started dialing a number. "Yes hi, it's me I need your help Davina's missing, witches took her. Her pregnancy has been sped up and she's gone into labor and I need to find her" Kol explained to the witch on the other end.

"I'm already preparing to do a locator spell. Your pregnant werewolf wasn't the only one who's been taken by witches" the witch replied "they took Hayley too?" Kol asked "yes, Elijah got knocked out and when he woke she was gone. He called for me instantly" the witch explained "alright, just give me a heads up when you have a location. Please mate, I have to find her" Kol pleaded as he ran a hand through his hair, looking devastated that Davina had been taken and that he hadn't been there to protect her.

"I will get you the result you need, I've never failed you before" the witch replied before hanging up and Kol started pacing around as he waited for feed back.

"What exactly happened Rebekah?" Kol asked as he turned to his sister "it was weird, one minute she was fine, we were laughing and then she started feeling funny and then her bump began rapidly expanding which freaked us both out and then she started getting contractions and her water broke. It was so bazar" Rebekah explained "and then the witches showed up right at the exact time her water broke, they knew Kol" she said and Kol punched the wall a second time but in a different place so now the wall was sporting two holes.

"How did they find us? We had this place cloaked so we couldn't be found" Kol ranted "they must've bypassed the cloaking spell. I'm sorry Kol but we'll get her back" Rebekah assured him before his phone buzzed and Kol instantly pulled his phone up "oh thank god" he said before typing something "he got the location, we're leaving" Kol stated as he slipped his phone in his pocket, a dark look in his eyes and a serious look on his face.

He vamp speeds away only to return a second later holding a loaded crossbow in his hands "let's go" he says and with that the two left to go rescue Davina.

Meanwhile in New Orleans.....(As Kol and Rebekah are going to rescue Davina)

A screaming Hayley is dragged into St Anne's church "let go of me! I will rip you apart!" she screamed as she squirmed against the witches hold "no you won't" one witch answered as they pinned Hayley down on to the table slab that was at the front and centre of the room.

Hayley continued kicking and screaming "you will regret this!" she screamed kicking one witch in the face making a cracking sound upon impact "ugh you stupid mutt!" the witch cried holding her nose "focus, we need to keep her restrained" Genevieve ordered as she sauntered into the room.

Hayley snapped her head towards her and glared at her "you" she seethed "I'm gonna kill you" she growled "no you won't" Genevieve replied waving off her threat "ahhh!" Hayley screamed as she was hit with pain. "W-What is happening? What did you do?!" Hayley snapped as she groaned in pain "we sped up your pregnancy so that you can give birth. Your child is to be sacrificed and her power will be the ancestors" Genevieve explained making Hayley visibly pale.

"N-No, don't you touch my baby! I will rip you all apart if you hurt her!" Hayley screamed as she kicked her leg and kicked another witch in the face so Genevieve used a spell to immobilize her so she couldn't move.

Suddenly the doors swung open and Klaus stormed in with a face like thunder, his fists clenched and his shoulders tense "release her!" he yelled as he stormed down the aisle "no" one witch replied before thrusting her hand out and throwing him up against the wall and pinning him there with her magic so he could not intervene.

Hayley just looked at Klaus helplessly who thrashed against the witches magical hold and yelled at the witches "I will kill every single one of you and make you regret ever being born!" Klaus growled "just know I take no pleasure in doing this" Genevieve said completely ignoring his threats "you are one sick twisted bitch!" Hayley spat before screaming as she was hit by a contraction.

"Why does this hurt so much?!" Hayley cried out "because you're feeling your sisters pain too and she feels yours" Genevieve explained making Hayley narrow her eyes "what have you done to my sister?! If you've hurt her...." Hayley threatened but was cut off by Genevieve "she's in a similar situation to you. Her child is also going to be sacrificed to the ancestors, your child and hers cannot be allowed to live. They are abominations" Genevieve stated "the only abomination here is you. You witches think you're above everyone else well you're not, you're nothing but insecure, pathetic, selfish and power hungry greedy bitches!" Hayley yelled before she felt the urge to push.

"It's time to push" one witch said making Hayley's eyes widen and she shook her head "no, no" she stammered she wasn't ready for this and she didn't want this to happen right now knowing her daughter would be born into their hands. This wasn't how this was suppose to happen.

To be continued....

Uh oh, the witches successfully took Davina but she managed to kill two of them before they got to her. Hayley is in trouble too. What will happen next? Will Kol and Rebekah find Davina in time? 

Vote and comment