Dead wolf

Kol's pov

I watch Davina sleeping in my arms, I scan the visible bruises on her face and neck feeling my anger boil. I tighten my arms around her as I plant a kiss on her forehead, vowing to make Will suffer every bit of pain for laying his hands on her.

A knock sounding at the door makes me look up "go away" I say quietly not wanting to be disturbed so Davina can sleep peacefully after her ordeal with Will. The door opens making me sigh as I see Klaus there "sorry brother I just came to see how she's doing" he says "she's fine, just really exhausted and a bit bruised but she'll heal in no time" I respond making him nod.

"I just wanted to inform you I have Will down in the basement ready to be tortured for what he did" he says making me grin evilly "excellent, I'm going to make him bleed and scream like a bitch for hurting her" I say with a slight growl.

"It's a good job you had those flashes or we might've not found her or even known she was in trouble" he says making me nod "I know even though I still don't understand why I was seeing all those images" I say making him shrug "maybe it's worth getting in touch with one of your witch friends about, maybe they can help find out why" he suggests making me nod "I'll look into it but first I have a wolf to kill" I say before untangling myself from Davina and quietly getting out of bed. 

I pull the covers back over Davina and make sure she's all nicely tucked in so she doesn't get cold "I don't recall you ever being so domestic or caring towards any girl like this" Klaus says from behind me "well maybe that's because no other girl ever mattered to me like she does" I say as I walk out the room.

We make our way downstairs to the basement and I hear him yelling "let me out of here!" he shouts making me roll my eyes "shut the bloody hell up!" I snap as I enter the basement, smirking as I find him strung up against the wall, his arms held up and bound by chains and his feet hanging above the ground.

"Let me go! You blood thirsty monsters!" he spits making me cock my head to the side "you're calling us blood thirsty monsters when you had the intent to kill my unborn child and tried to rape my girlfriend" I retort and he glares at me.

"She was never meant to be yours, she was suppose to be mine" he growls making me scoff "no she wasn't, you've been made aware of the fact that whatever agreement there was regarding you and her was made void but you just can't seem to let that go can you?" I say as I grab a baseball bat from the side, this baseball bat is wrapped in barbed wire so it's gonna leave a nasty sting and cause some damage.

I walk towards him and without any hesitation I swing the bat into his arm making him groan in pain "I'm going to make you regret ever stepping foot back in New Orleans" I say through gritted teeth before swinging the bat into his torso making him grunt.

"So we know a witch helped you subdue Davina" Klaus says and Will frowns "h-how do you know that?" he asks making us smirk "we have our ways now tell us who was the witch?" I say "no" he replies "wrong answer mate" I say before swinging the bat into his face making a cracking sound upon contact and he cries out in pain, blood gushes from his nose.

"Tell us the name of the witch, she has to pay for her role in bringing harm to Davina" Klaus says "Sabine" he says making my eyes widen "really and did she happen to be in a new body, blonde hair and all that?" I ask making him frown "yes" he confesses making me and Klaus glance at each other.

"Now we know what to look out for, do you know where she is?" Klaus asks and he shakes his head "she never told me" he replies before grunting as I swing the bat into his stomach just because I felt like it.

"How long have you and Sabine been working together?" Klaus asks "none of your business" he replies so I hit him in the groin making him yelp "it is our business since she's targeting our family and you have plotted against the crescent wolves and kidnapped Davina so do tell us before we switch things up a notch, my brother here is certainly eager to make things extra bloody because you hurt his girl" Klaus says moving to stand in front of him.