New Original

Continues from previous chapter...

No one's pov

With the others...

"Come on, Axel don't be stubborn" Rebekah shushed an hysterical Axel in her arms as she attempted to give him a bottle but he wasn't having any of it, he wasn't used to taking the bottle since his mother breastfed him and his sister so it was new to him though Veida took to the bottle straight away and was nearly finished with her milk.

"Let me try, sister" Elijah said as he stepped up extending his arms out "Kol was a stubborn feeder too" he added as Rebekah handed him the hysterical little boy. "Mother had to practically wrestle with Kol to feed him because he was so stubborn. He would not feed when mother wanted, sometimes he would not feed at all which result in him getting sick and weak. It drained mother so much that she resorted to getting a wet nurse for Kol which he took too much to the displeasure of our mother" Elijah explained as he settled down with Axel, holding him comfortably as he brought the bottle to his lips but he just pushed it away.

"Wait so Kol was breastfed by another woman?" Hayley questioned making Elijah nod "he was, it was the only way to get him to feed otherwise he would've starved to death" he explained "were the rest of you fed by another?" she questioned making Elijah shake his head. "No, we were all breastfed by our mother. Kol was the exception" he replied "perhaps he could sense she was not such a good mother or maybe he just didn't like her milk" Kayla suggested as she patted Veida on the back after she finished her milk.

"Perhaps" Elijah replied not taking his eyes off Axel as he held the still hysterical boy "you need to feed, child. It will make you big and strong" he said as he brought the bottle to Axel's lips and the boy just gave him a look of displeasure making Elijah sigh. "I see, you've inherited many of your fathers facial expressions" he commented as he kept the bottle at his lips.

"Come on, your sister and cousin have had their milk, It's your turn" Elijah spoke Axel had stopped crying but he was still sniffling. "There, there" Elijah cooed as Axel finally opened his mouth and took the bottle and began to drink, his eyes and cheeks red from his crying.

Meanwhile back with Kol, Davina and Klaus...

They had reached the spot where Esther had turned her children into vampires and quickly created a circle and set up an alter inside it. Kol and Klaus began to set up the objects they required for the spell.

Kol pulled out the white oak stake and handed it to Demetri who was preparing the ingredients for the spell. He had a bowl before him along with a vial of the twins blood that Davina and Kol had given to him.

"Okay, everything's ready" Kol stated as he placed down the dark object that would add as a safety measure for the spell. "Alright, Davina please stand in the middle" Demetri instructed Davina who was starting to feel nervous as she stepped into the middle of the circle.

Kol moved to stand beside Demetri so he could channel him while Klaus remained on the outside, his eyes and ears alert to their surroundings. If anything tried to interfere, he would be quick to stop the interference.

Demetri blended the ingredients, grabbing Kol's arm as he started to chant, the sky quickly turned grey and the wind picked up drastically, thunder began to rumble from above and they could feel the magic in the air turn cold as he neared the end of the spell.

He gasped as he stopped chanting before looking down at the bowl. Kol quickly handed him a chalice and he picked up the bowl and poured the contents into the chalice. Kol grabbed the chalice and walked up to Davina "drink" he said as he held it out to her which she took with shaky hands. Kol smiled and leaned forward, kissing her on the forehead making her smile before she brought the chalice to her lips and downed it in seconds.