Date x2

Davina's pov

I was just finishing getting ready for my date with Kol. I'm excited to be going on a date with him as it's been a long while since we went on our first date and we deserve a night for ourselves in the midst of all this drama.

For the date, I'm wearing a little orange dress and black heels and I like how I look in the dress, it fits my body well which I'm surprised as I've struggled to find clothes that suit my body following giving birth. 

Davina's outfit

I grab my purse and head out towards the stairs. I reach the top of the stairs and see Kol in the courtyard talking to Demetri. I start making my way down the stairs and Kol looks up, his mouth drops and his eyes darken.

"Wow" he breathes out making me smile "you look amazing" he adds with lust in his eyes as I make my way towards him "why, thank you" I respond as I give him my hand and he raises to his lips and kisses it making me smile "Demetri, we're heading out for a few hours. Inform my brother we shall be back shortly" Kol informs looking over at the witch who simply nods before we take our leave.

///

We arrive at Rousseau's and find it completely empty "it's empty" I state as we enter the bar "good as it should since I hired it out for the next two hours" Kol replies making my eyes widen in surprised "you hired out the whole place just for us?" I ask making him turn to me and smile "why of course. I wanted to complete privacy for us" he states as he leads me over to a table that's been nicely set up.

He lets go of my hand and goes to pull out a chair for me making me smile "thank you" I say as I sit down and he pushes the chair in before walking round to the other chair, pulling it out and sitting down. He scoots himself in and snaps his fingers causing a barman to suddenly walk out with a bottle of wine in his hand.

He removes the cap and starts pouring for us "enough" Kol says making him stop pouring the wine and bow his head before walking away. "I can't drink wine, Kol. I breastfeed" I say with a sigh "one drink won't hurt and you won't be expressing or feeding for another 24 hours at least. You deserve a little drink, love" he states making me nod before grabbing my glass and bringing it to my lips, taking a sip.