Unlink

Continues from previous chapter.....

No one's pov

Within an hour of Sophie being injected with the needle of sorrow by Agnes. Hayley and Davina started feeling very warm and were beginning to feel a bit dizzy.

Hayley and Davina were in the living room with Rebekah when Davina went to stand up but her legs trembled and caved causing her to collapse on the floor which Rebekah instantly saw and vamp sped over to her.

"Davina are you alright?" Rebekah asked as she helped Davina up off the floor "yeah, I think so. I just lost my balance for a moment" Davina huffed her head drooping as she felt drozy.

"Bloody hell, you're burning up" Rebekah cursed as she set Davina back on the couch before looking at Hayley whose forehead was visibly sweating. Rebekah frowned as she gently pressed the back of her hand against Hayley's forehead "you're burning up too. Brothers get in here!" Rebekah yelled over her shoulder and as soon as she called Kol, Elijah and Klaus appeared.

"What's the matter?" Elijah asked as they stepped into the room "somethings wrong with Davina and Hayley, they're both burning up and Davina looks like she's about to pass out" Rebekah explained and Kol rushed over to Davina.

He gently cupped her chin and turned her head to face him and frowned as she look dehydrated and pale. "Get some water" he demanded and Elijah instantly vamp sped away only to return with two glasses of water in hand.

Elijah walked over and handed the water to the girls who both quickly took a big sip. "I feel like shit" Davina gasped wiping her forehead, her vision momentarily went blurry.

"What the hell is wrong with them!" Klaus snapped before the front door flew open and Sophie stumbled in. "I know" she gasped before collapsing on the floor and Elijah sighed before walking over to her and helping her up

"Speak witch" Klaus demanded as Elijah set her down "well you know how the witches sent men to try and kill Hayley and Davina?" Sophie asked "we're well aware" Rebekah replied "well when that failed Agnes resorted to a plan B" Sophie explained as Elijah gave her a glass of water.

"First of all why did the witches try to have Hayley and Davina killed?" Klaus asked "because of some vision Sabine had" Sophie replied "and what was this vision of hers?" Rebekah asked "she had a vision of the babies and according to the vision they will bring death to all witches" Sophie explained and Davina scoffed while Klaus laughed.

"I grow more and more fond of these children by the minute" Klaus remarked earning a glare from his Siblings and the two pregnant werewolves.

"I'm sorry excuse my language but that is a load of bullshit" Davina cursed as Sophie shook her head "well the vision has made all of the witches scared and Agnes insists the babies can't be born" Sophie explained making Kol scoff.

"What did the old bat do?" he asked "she stabbed me with a dark object, a needle referred to as the needle of sorrow and the purpose of it is to raise the temperature of a pregnant woman and cause a miscarriage" Sophie explained making Kol curse.

"Is there anyway to reverse it or stop it?" Rebekah asked "I may be able to make a herbal remedy which will slow the effects of the needle but the needle of sorrow is a dark object and it can't be reversed but we may be able to stop it before the girls temperatures get too high and they have a miscarriage by unlinking them from Sophie" Kol spoke up already up on his feet to start collecting what he needed for a herbal remedy.

"What? You can't do that!" Sophie protested shrinking back as everyone glares at her. "You have no position to protest. This is all on you and your sister for thinking you could be smart to get away with this! The only reason you're still alive is because you're linked to them but the second they're not you better bloody run!" Kol yelled glaring at Sophie who gulped.

"I'm going to call up my friend, he shouldn't be far and I can get him to unlink the girls but in the meantime I will make a remedy for them and we need to keep their temperature as low as possible" Kol explained before leaving the room to call his witch friend while Rebekah and Elijah led Hayley and Davina outside where it was cool.
.
.
1 hour later....

Kol had made a remedy for Davina and Hayley which helped slow down the effects of the needle of sorrow and kept their temperature low.

Everyone was outside since it was cool and they didn't want the girls temperatures to get any higher.

"Kol is your witch friend nearly here? We're running out of time!" Klaus snapped as Hayley's temperature was picking up again as was Davina's.

"He'll be here" Kol assured him as he was tending to Davina who was sat on a chair, drinking ice cold water from a glass. 

Sophie was sat alone sweating and stammering, no one was comforting her since it was her fault along with her sisters that this was happening in the first place.

"I'm here" a man said as he ran outside "finally. Come with me and I'll tell you what you need to do" Kol said as he guided the witch away.

"Okay so this is my mother's grimoire and in here is an unlinking spell, it's pretty simple it just requires you to unlink this rope" Kol explained as he held up a tied rope as he opened the grimoire. "Okay I can do that" the witch replied taking the rope and grimoire from him and setting up on a table that Elijah brought out for him.

The witch soon began chanting and the rope slowly began to levitate. "I can't breathe" Davina suddenly gasped as did Hayley "their temperatures are getting higher" Rebekah said "get them in the pool. It should cool them down" Sophie suggested so Kol and Elijah gently guided the girls into the pool.

Kol, Elijah, Davina and Hayley stood in the pool when Davina suddenly started hyperventilating and clutching at her chest so Kol picked her up bridal style "breath love" he said soothingly as he looked into her eyes which were locked on his.

"Hurry up" Klaus said to the witch who was still chanting and trying to unlink the rope. "I'm almost there" the witch replied trying not to get distracted by Klaus.

In the pool Kol placed Davina down but he kept hold of her to keep her up right but they just gazed into each others eyes which helped keep her calm.

All of a sudden Hayley and Davina started gasping again as they started struggling to breath as they got hotter and hotter. "Come on, come on we're running out of time" Rebekah said getting worried for the girls.

The witch chanted louder and louder as the rope finally unraveled, hovering in the air and Hayley and Davina suddenly felt like they could breath again and their body temperatures went back to normal.

"It's done" the witch declared making everyone sigh in relief and Kol and Elijah guided Davina and Hayley out of the pool.

Just as Davina and Hayley proceeded to head instead they both stopped and turned to Sophie. "I understand you did what you did for your family but if you ever try anything like that again or come anywhere near my child, sister or niece or nephew then I will kill you" Davina threatened with a glare making Sophie gulp and look away as Davina walked away with her sister.

"Now if you'll excuse me there's a witch I need to kill" Klaus spoke before vamp speeding away. Sophie quickly grabbed Elijah as he turned to leave "you can't let him kill Agnes. She's the only elder we have left" Sophie pleaded making Rebekah scoff "you are in no position to demand such a thing after all you've done and the fact she just tried to kill Hayley and Davina!" Rebekah snapped but Sophie just looked at Elijah.

"I will make sure Klaus doesn't kill Agnes but I make no promise that I won't kill her myself" Elijah replied before vamp speeding away, leaving Rebekah with Sophie who was more than happy to show her to the door.

End of chapter

What did you think? There was a moment between Kol and Davina. Hayley and Davina are now unlinked. What will happen next?

Vote and comment