Aunt Kayla

Three weeks later....

No one's pov

Three weeks had gone by and unsurprisingly quite a bit happened. Some of the witches pledged their loyalty to Esther or Cassie since none of the witches knew that Esther Mikaelson was possessing Cassie's body. 

Some of the bayou werewolves were still loyal to her since she gave them stones to help them with their transformation so they wouldn't feel much pain. However Hayley had caught onto some of the werewolves acting suspicious and it didn't take her long to realize some of the werewolves were betraying her so she informed Elijah and Klaus.

Klaus's instant reaction to some of the wolves betraying Hayley and pledging loyalty to his mother was to slaughter them but Elijah warned him that wouldn't be a good idea and would only fracture Hayley's relationship with the pack. 

Elijah and Klaus were nowhere near to capturing their mother and killing her as she was a crafty one who always seemed to be one step ahead of them. She knew they knew who she was now but she always went out of her way to avoid them. Klaus claimed she was being a coward because she couldn't face them.

Finn had been doing errands for his mother around New Orleans, trying to strengthen her allies loyalty to her. Marcel had been following him around by the orders of Elijah and Klaus as they wanted to know what exactly he was doing.

Klaus was currently sorting out a plan to capture Finn but to do so he needed some dark objects of Kol's however he didn't have a clue where any of the dark objects were. He knew Kol did but he didn't want to risk getting in touch with Kol in case Esther or Finn found out and tried to find out Kol's location. So he had to resort to other methods of trying to find the dark objects he required in order to capture Finn.

Klaus also had a plan to somehow slip vampire blood to Esther without her knowing and kill her to turn her into a vampire so she could no longer use magic and to make her feel the way him and his siblings did when she turned them into vampires against their will. Elijah agreed with the plan but knew it would be hard since their mother wasn't an easy one to fool. I mean they had only been trying to kill her since it was known she was back from the dead but they had gotten nowhere.

The Compound....

"Hayley!" Jackson called out as he rushed into the compound "what do you want mutt?" Klaus questioned with a snarl "Niklaus be nice" Elijah warned as he walked past him with a book in hand. "I need to see Hayley" Jackson stated with his hands by his sides as he held his head up high.

"What is it you need to see me for Jackson?" Hayley questioned as she emerged from upstairs "it's about your aunt" Jackson explained making her eyes widen "what? Is everything alright? Has she stopped breathing?" Hayley asked worried that her aunt had passed away after being in a coma for months.

"No, she's waking up" Jackson revealed making her eyes widen and she snapped her head towards Elijah and Klaus "I'm going to see her" she stated "I'll accompany you" Elijah replied as he closed the book in his hand and put it back on the shelf. "And I will remain here, thinking up the plan to maim and kill our mother and possibly our brother if he doesn't end up pulling his head out from mothers arse" Klaus stated as he walked up the stairs.

Hayley and Elijah left with Jackson to go to the bayou where the pack or at least the werewolves that were still loyal to Hayley were gathered outside Kayla's cottage.

----

They reached the bayou and saw the crowd gathered outside the cottage "move back" Hayley ordered in a firm but polite tone making the wolves part making way for her. Hayley walked up and entered the cottage and saw her aunt sat up.

"Aunt Kayla?" she asked with a small smile "Hayley" Kayla replied as she turned and smiled at her oldest niece. "Kayla, I'm so glad you're awake. I was worried we had truly lost you" Hayley expressed as she rushed over and hugged her aunt.

"Don't worry, you can't get rid of me that easily. My body and mind just needed time to heal from Will attacking me" Kayla explained as she stood up, slightly wobbling on her feet. "Speaking of which. Where is that punk? I need to teach him a lesson for messing with a Labonair" Kayla stated as she cracked her knuckles making Hayley somewhat smirk.

"He's dead, has been for months" Hayley informed her making her quirk an eyebrow "really? How'd he die and was it painful?" she questioned making Hayley laugh "he tried to go after Davina and learned what happened when he tried to take what belonged to Kol and yes it was painful. Kol and Klaus tortured him" Hayley explained making Kayla smirk "good on them. Now what did he do to Davina?" she asked "he kidnapped her and tried to force himself on her but Kol and Klaus got her to her on time" Hayley explained making Kayla sigh in relief.

"That's good. Now where's your baby bump?" Kayla asked with a frown "I gave birth 4 months ago. You've been in a coma for 6 months almost" Hayley explained making her aunt frown. "Where's Davina?" Kayla questioned "she's away. A lot has happened and I will explain everything to you but you must come with me and Elijah to the compound" Hayley replied making her nod.

"Okay but I need to speak with your sister and Kol. I have information about them that they need to know" Kayla said making Hayley frown "okay but that may be a little tricky since Davina isn't in the city right now" Hayley said before grabbing Kayla by the hand. "Come on, we'll talk back at the compound" she said before leading her out the cottage.

"Kayla, you're alright" Jackson said looking relieved "yes, fortunately now Jackson I need you to keep an eye on the wolves while I go with Hayley and Elijah. I have important matters to discuss with them" Kayla stated "of course" he replied with a nod of his head before Kayla left with Hayley and Elijah.

End of chapter

I did a little time skip, wanting to start moving the plot forward a bit. Esther has managed to sway some of the witches to her side. Marcel is aiding Elijah and Klaus with following Finn. I plan to bring Marcel into the fold a bit more. Kayla has finally woken up from her coma and she has information about Kol and Davina. What could it be? What will happen next?

Vote and comment