And so it begins

So this is the start of part 2 of this story, it kicks off three months after the birth of the babies and the fight with the witches. Interesting things will happen in part 2, some story lines will be slightly altered to how they went down in the show so I hope you like what I have planned.

Three months later...

Kol's pov

"A little help here!" Rebekah calls from the kitchen making me frown as I make my way to the kitchen only to laugh as I find my sister stood with an unhappy face as my three-month-old son Axel pulls at her hair with a rather tight grip.

"I got it" I say as I walk over and take him from her but he doesn't immediately release her hair and pulls it "ah ah no buddy let go of your aunties hair" I say gently grabbing his hand that is gripping a fistful of Rebekah's hair and I gently unclench his fist.

"There we go" I say planting a kiss on his forehead as I hold him in my arms "what is his obsession with pulling hair" she asks with a huff and I chuckle "he's a baby, he's gonna pull hair" I respond "Veida doesn't pull hair nor does Hope" she retorts making me nod "Axel just likes hair" I respond "I don't see him pulling yours" she says making me shrug "maybe he just likes women's hair" I suggest "considering he only ever pulls mine or Davina's hair, I believe that" she replies "he gets it from you" she says "how so?" I ask and she raises an eyebrow.

"Don't pretend you don't know. You used to pull my hair all the time when we were kids, you also apparently used to pull on Finn or Elijah's when you were a baby" she points out making me smirk "oh yeah, so I did" I respond before glancing at my son who looks up at me. 

I hear light footsteps and crying behind me "Kol" Davina calls out before she appears with Veida in her arms who is crying. I notice her shirt is pulled down revealing her bra "yes love?" I ask "I need some help" she says while bouncing Veida in her arms "what's wrong?" I ask "I'm trying to feed Veida but I have blocked milk ducts so nothings coming out and it's very painful. I can't do it on my own" she explains with desperation on her face.

"Okay Rebekah take Axel" I say handing my son back to her "you better not pull my hair again mister" Rebekah warns as I lead Davina out the kitchen. 

We head upstairs to the nursery, and I sit Davina down on the rocking chair. I take Veida from her and she continues crying "I know, I know princess I know you're hungry but mommy needs a hand so she can feed you" I coo planting a kiss on her forehead before placing her in her crib with her stuffed Fox.

I look back at Davina and she's took her shirt off and pulled the cups of her bra down, she's cupping her breasts and winching "I'll get a compression cloth" I say before vamp speeding away to the bathroom and grabbing a compression cloth and wetting it with warm water.

I return to the nursery and Davina's still cupping her breasts and winching "here you go darling" I say as I walk over and kneel down in front of her. She removes her hands and I gently massage the compression cloth against each breast, rubbing in circles.

"Is it working?" I ask as I continue massaging her breasts "no, fuck it hurts. You're gonna have to suck the ducts out" she says making me pause and look at her "what?" I ask making sure I'm not hearing things "you need to suck my tits to suck the ducts out" she explains clutching her breasts.

"Well if it helps I certainly don't mind" I respond placing the compression cloth aside "good get sucking" she replies and I lower my head, taking her left nipple in my mouth making her hiss and tense up at first before I start sucking "harder" she whimpers so I suck harder and she grasps the back of my head.

"It's working" she says and I can feel her breast become firm and soft whereas moments ago her breast felt hard due to her blocked milk duct. I suck the duct out and pull away and she looks a little relieved before taking her other nipple in my mouth and starting to suck to get the duct out.