A trap

The next day....

No one's pov

Hayley and Davina were chilling in the living room at the plantation while Klaus was out doing whatever it was he did these days. Kol and Rebekah were also at the plantation but they were in the kitchen talking about Elijah who was suppose to return to them yesterday after Marcel decided give him back after Klaus had saved him but apparently Monique didn't want to give him back so they were plotting about how to get Elijah away from Monique even if it meant they had to resort to extreme measures.

Hayley and Davina looked up when there was a sudden knock at the front door. Kol and Rebekah stopped talking and they vamp sped to the door.

Kol opened it to reveal Agnes and he instantly scowled at the witch "well brother I best be going" Rebekah said as she walked past Agnes while giving her a glare.

"What do you want?" Kol sneered wanting to slam the door in her face but thought better of it "I'm here to speak with the girls" Agnes replied "well I highly doubt they want to speak to you" Kol replied with a glare "careful how you speak to me. We still hold the cards here and I doubt you'd want anything to happen to your baby mama" Agnes sneered making his blood boil.

"Okay listen you old bat, you may hold the cards now but soon you won't and then you'll regret speaking to me with such disrespect. Oh and if you dare disrespect Davina, I'll rip off your head!" Kol snapped his eyes flashing red as he bared his fangs making Agnes take a step back. 

"I just wish to speak to the girls, it'll be quick I promise" Agnes replied "fine but if you think I'm leaving them alone with you, then you've got another thing coming" Kol sneered as he hestiantly let her inside. Agnes rolled her eyes as she walked past him "I would appreciate to talk to them in private without you eavesdropping" she said as she entered the living room.

Kol opened his mouth to protest but stopped as Davina signalled him to go and that she'll text him what she says making him sigh before he hesitantly left.

"Now speak up, what do you want?" Hayley asked as Davina sat back down, pulling her phone out so she could text Kol at any moment. "Relax, I mean you no harm" Agnes replied making Davina snort "yeah right? You kidnapped us and you expect us to believe you don't mean us any harm" she retorted glaring at the witch who simply ignored her. 

"Look I come in peace, I just thought since you're three months pregnant and you probably haven't had a check up yet that I could provide one for you" Agnes explained and Davina narrowed her eyes at her. "I think we're good" Hayley replies making Agnes huff "I promise it won't take long. There's a witch in the bayou who will happily do a check up on you two" Agnes persuaded "I'm not going anywhere with you!" Davina snapped making Agnes grow impatient.

"You should ought to take your pregnancy more seriously" Agnes retorted "oh piss off you old hag. I do take my pregnancy seriously but I do not trust you one bit!" Davina spat before Hayley placed her hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "Maybe it wouldn't hurt" Hayley said making Davina look at her in disbelief "you don't seriously trust her do you?" she asked "of course not but a check up wouldn't hurt besides we can get Rebekah or Kol to come along with us" Hayley replied making Davina cave "okay fine" she replied before looking back at Agnes.

"We'll go to the check up" she said "great but only you two must come" Agnes replied "oh no, we're not going anywhere unless Rebekah or Kol can come with us" Davina replied making Agnes huff. "Fine but bring only one. I'll be waiting for you outside" she replied before leaving the room.

Kol entered not long after she left "so what's the verdict?" he asked "Agnes wants to take us to a check up in the bayou but we don't trust her and we know she must be up to something so we're bringing you with us" Davina explained making him nod. "Okay, when?" he asked "she's waiting outside to go now" Hayley replied making him huff "well let's get this over with" he replied before they all left the plantation.

.

.

Kol, Davina and Hayley arrived at a cabin in the bayou with Agnes "they're waiting inside" Agnes said motioning them to go in. Kol eyed Agnes before heading into the cabin after the girls and once he was out of earshot she pulled out her phone and dialled a number.

"They're here, do it now and make it quick" she spoke in a hushed voice before leaving the bayou.

Inside the cabin...

Kol stayed by the door as Hayley and Davina were with the two nurses. Hayley and Davina were each sat on a medical bed "so do either of you know what you're having?" one nurse asked "a girl" Hayley replied with a smile. "And you?" the other nurse asked looking at Davina "my baby's gender remains a surprise" Davina replied starting to feel uneasy about being there.

Hayley and Davina glanced over at the nurses as they picked up a needle each making them both feel uncomfortable. "Um I'm not very comfortable with needles" Hayley said glancing at Davina who was preparing to jump off the bed and run.

"Not to worry, it won't hurt, it'll just be a pinch" one of the nurses replied as she inserted something into the needle.

Kol was still outside the room by the door when he heard a car pull up outside and he peered through the window to see five men emerging from the car with guns and making their way to the cabin. "Davina it's a trap!" he yelled as the door was kicked down and the men stormed in but Kol was quick to kill two of them by snapping their necks.

Hayley and Davina got off the beds "you know what, we change our mind" Davina said backing away from the nurses "it'll be fine, just one little prick" one of them said advancing towards the girls but Davina kicked one of them in the groin before snapping her neck and crushing the needle with her boot while the other nurse headed for Hayley.

Hayley growled and grabbed the nurses arm and bent it back before stabbing her in the neck with the needle. Davina peered out of the room and saw Kol fighting off the armed men "come on, we have to take the window" she said and they ran to the window. Hayley opened the window and climbed through it "ahh!" Kol yelped making Davina snap her head towards the door. "Davina hurry!" Hayley yelled snapping her out of it and she quickly climbed out the window and they both started running.

.

Hayley and Davina ran through the bayou but were stopped as two witches emerged and used magic to try and subdue them but Davina fought against their magic and snapped one of their necks just before Rebekah arrived. "Now this isn't anyway to treat pregnant ladies" she taunted before ripping a witches heart out.

Rebekah looked at Hayley and Davina "Kol called, he said something was fishy going on here" she explained before an arrow hit her in the stomach. "Run!" she yelled before another arrow was shot but this time it went through her chest, temporarily killing her.

Hayley and Davina took off running as more armed men appeared and chased after them. "Ahh!" Davina yelled as she was shot in the back by an arrow "Davina!" Hayley yelled before she was shot in the shoulder and leg but the two sisters kept on running.

Another two arrows were shot at the girls and their energy was slowly drained "H-Hayley" Davina stuttered as she was shot in the chest by an arrow which just about missed her heart before she collapsed on the ground "Davina!" Hayley yelled running to her sister when she suddenly heard a growl making her stop and she looked to see the two wolves that had been watching her and Davina yesterday. Hayley suddenly grunted as she was shot in the back by an arrow before she collapsed on the ground.

End of chapter

What did you think? Drama is starting up and the story will get better. Will Davina be okay? What will happen next?

Please vote and comment, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you