Discovery

Continues from previous chapter....

Elijah's pov

Sophie leads me to the cemetery where she's stopped by two witches "you brought a vampire here?" one asks looking mad "he's allowed" Sabine says appearing out of nowhere making the two witches step aside. "You may enter" Sabine says so I enter the cemetery "care to tell me why I'm here?" I ask "the cemetery is the one place vampires can't enter unless they get permission from us. It's our only safe place" Sophie explains as she leads me into a building where two more witches are.

"Sophie why did you bring a vampire here?" a woman asks wearing purple "Agnes this is Elijah. I brought him to see the girls" Sophie explains making me frown "what girls?" I ask making Sophie turn to face me. "Bring them out" Agnes calls out and suddenly two more witches enter with two brunette girls between them.

I frown as I look at them "who are you?" one of them asks looking at me "explain this" I say looking at Sophie "These two had an encounter with your brothers. They wondered into the city a few days ago and I have a gift of sensing when a woman is pregnant" Sophie explains "they carry your brothers children" Agnes reveals looking at the girls with disgust.

"Impossible" I say shaking my head "tell me about it" the shorter girl mumbles looking down at the ground when I look at her. "I know how it sounds but it's true. It's what I call natures loophole" Sophie says "leave us" I demand "but..." Agnes starts so I give her a stern look. "I wish to speak with the girls alone" I say narrowing my eyes challenging her to protest. 

She scoffs and storms off with the other witches "that means you too" I say looking at Sophie who hesitantly leaves.

"Are you two okay?" I ask walking over to them "we're being held hostage by witches what do you think?" the shorter girl sasses "Davina" the older sister says giving her a look. "Sorry" Davina mumbles "I don't understand how this is possible" the older sister says glancing at me "allow me to explain. My brother Klaus has a different father from me and my siblings. He's both a werewolf and a vampire, his werewolf side apparently allows him to procreate" I explain "how has he not gotten someone pregnant before?" she asks "because for a thousand years, his werewolf side was bound by a curse our mother and witches placed on him until he recently broke the curse and triggered his werewolf side" I respond "well that makes a little sense. I'm Hayley by the way in case you were wondering" she replies "it's nice to meet you Hayley" I respond flashing her a sincere smile. 

Her sister clears her throat "I'm still here and wondering how on earth a vampire knocked me up. How is it Kol got me pregnant?" Davina asks with a hand on her stomach.

"That I'm not sure of. Is the child definitely my brothers?" I ask instantly regretting it as she looks offended and angry "I think I know who the father of my baby is! I'm not some slut!" she snaps "sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It's just a surprise to me" I respond "me and you both" she retorts sassily making me chuckle as she sounds exactly like the type of girl Kol would like. 

"Just our luck that me and my sister get pregnant at the same time and by brothers of all people" Hayley comments "classic us" Davina says rubbing her stomach. Hayley smiles and shakes her head at her sister. "I don't know how they're going to react to this. I know Klaus from dealing with him that he's a total physco" Hayley comments "you slept with him" Davina points out "you slept with the other brother" Hayley retorts "yeah but I didn't know who he was plus he was hot" Davina responds making Hayley roll her eyes and I just smile at their little banter.

"Look my brothers both have a lot of issues especially Niklaus. He's always angry and a complete ass, he's pushing us all to our limit and I think this baby will bring him happiness and save him from himself. I also think it will do the same for Kol" I say glancing at Davina. "Can you guarantee us they won't hurt us?" Hayley asks "I assure you they won't and I promise I will get you both out of here. I will not let the witches use you" I say "well you better cooperate with us then" Agnes says as she enters. I roll my eyes "I wasn't finished talking with the girls" I say "time for talking is over. It's our turn to talk" she retorts snottily as Sophie enters. 

"We need you and your brothers help" Sophie says "help with what?" I ask "Marcel, we want to run him and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key and well Kol is just a bonus considering the circumstances" Sophie says glancing at Davina who scowls and flips her middle finger at her before turning her head away making Hayley stiffle a laugh. "Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus and the rest of your family. Marcel trusts Klaus and looks up to him so he won't see the betrayal coming" she finishes "I'm sure you're aware that my brothers do not like being told what to do" I respond and she snorts. 

"That's why I brought you here, Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome two hybrid babies to the neighborhood? Convince your brothers to help us and no one has to know about the newest members of the original family" she says making me narrow my eyes. "That sounds remarkably like blackmail?" I challenge "well I'm desperate. We all are" she responds ignoring the glare Davina is sending her way.

"Don't listen to her. They'll spread the word out anyway, you can't trust them" Davina speaks up before she suddenly crumbles to the floor in pain. "Stop it!" Hayley yells going to attack Agnes who is causing her sister pain but she's held back the other witches.

"Stop it Agnes!" Sophie yells "she needs to learn her place" Agnes replies as she releases her hold on the girl. "I will do and say what I want bitch!" Davina snaps glaring at the witch "nobody hurts these girls unless you want my help" I say glaring at Agnes who looks away.

"You will get our help but for now I must find my brothers and in the mean time I won't no harm coming to these girls" I say giving them all a warning look. "We have a deal" Sophie declares holding her hand out so I shake it "I'll be back" I say giving the girls one last glance before vamp speeding away to find my brothers who I know are in town.

To be continued in the next chapter

What did you think? What will happen next?

Vote and leave a comment, thank you xx