What This Means To Me

Two days later....

Kol's pov

It's been two days since Davina and Hayley went to the bayou for the funeral of two wolves that died in the fire.

Nik is still being a dick and trying to regain control of the French quarter from Marcel.

Rebekah has been helping him somewhat by distracting Marcel which I'm not surprised as she just can't help herself.

Which has left me and Elijah to look after the girls which I don't mind as I like being around Davina. I do feel bad that we have to keep them in doors since wolves are banned from the French quarter and we don't want Marcel to find out about Davina and her sister.

If he knew that there were two baby Mikaelson's on the way, god knows what he'll do. He probably won't be happy yet he claims he has a rule against hurting children.

"Hey Kol, can I ask you something?" Davina asks as she enters the kitchen where I'm currently having a blood bag.

"Sure love what's up?" I ask giving her my full attention "you know quite a lot about magic and curses right?" she asks making me instantly smile. "Of course, I was a witch myself once upon a time" I respond making her eyes widen.

"Seriously?" she asks "yes, our mother was a powerful witch and naturally the gene was passed onto us. However I was the only one of my siblings to tap into my magic so I was kind of a witch prodigy" I respond rather proudly. I loved my magic and was very proud of it until of course it was taken from me by my parents when they turned us into vampires.

"Sounds nice" she replies "yeah it was. Anyway why are you asking?" I ask "because me and my sister need your help with something" she explains biting her lip looking a bit nervous.

"You're referring to the curse that's placed on your pack aren't you?" I ask I know her and Hayley been trying to figure out a way to break the curse.

"Yes, would you be able to help?" she asks hopefully "for you, of course" I respond making her eyes light up. "Thank you" she replies making me shrug "no need to thank me love" I respond with a wink making her blush as we sit down at the table.

"Okay so the curse on the pack was made to keep them in their wolf forms for a whole month except on a full moon" she explains making me nod "I'm aware love and if I'm correct that sort of spell would require black magic which is dangerous" I respond making her pursue her lips together something I've noticed she does whenever she's nervous or frustrated.

"How would someone go about breaking the curse?" she asks looking at me intently "well for one you would need to fully know the exact sort of curse that's been placed on them as there's different kinds of curses that can force someone into a certain form for however long" I explain making her nod.

"And in order for you to find that out is by finding the witch who cast the curse and that said witch is also the only way to break the curse since they placed it on the wolves in the first place" I say making her frown.

"Well that's just my luck because the only one who knows the witch that cast the curse is the very person who ordered it" she responds frustrated knowing she can't go and ask Marcel since he doesn't know her and she's a wolf.

"I could find that out for you" I say making her look up "really?" she asks "of course, you can't currently leave the house or go into the French quarter but I can and I know how much this means to you" I respond causing a smile to appear on her face.

"And Hayley?" she asks raising an eyebrow to which I just playfully shrug "yeah, of course" I retort I mean I mainly care about Davina more but Hayley is carrying my niece and she's a friend.