Chapter 3: Awakening

Y/N's POV

I slowly woke up, my vision was blurry, as it slowly got clearer. I saw two nurses, I was at a hospital. One of them left. The other one stayed for a bit. But then she started to walk off. I then grunted in sudden pain. The nurse heard and walked towards me.

Nurse: Look at me.

She was trying to see if I was actually awake, I grunt again. She gasps then runs off.

Nurse: Doctor! Doctor!

I then pass out.

3 days after awakening

???: Can you hear me?

I slowly opened my eyes to see a doctor.

Doctor: Can you hear me? Are you having difficulty speaking? Can you move your head?

I stay silent. It hurt just to open my mouth. I felt weak.

Doctor: Just nod. If you can hear me.

I nod my head.

Doctor: Look up, please.

I do as he says then look back at him.

Doctor: Very good. How do you feel now? Can you speak?

I open my mouth, nothing comes out.

Doctor: What is your name? When were you born? Can you recall?

I try again, I actually speak.

Y/N: My name.... is Y/N. I was born on (Month, day).

Doctor: Good. Now then... Please try to relax. There is plenty of time. I need to tell you something. Please listen, and try NOT to panic.

I nod.

Doctor: You've been in a coma for... quite some time. Yes yes, I know. You like to know how long. I'm afraid it's been...... nine years.

I start to panic, I was panicking hard.

Doctor: Damn it! Nurse!

The doctor runs to me as the nurse gets a needle. I heard my heart monitor go faster and faster, I felt like I was having a heart attack.

Doctor: Calm down! Calm down! Try not to panic!

The nurse comes over and injects me with something. I was about to pass out again.

Doctor: Now then... You'll be alright. There now. Just rest.

1 week after awakening

I start to wake up and see the doctor and the nurse again. There was also a projector in front of my bed.

Nurse: How do you feel?

I continue to stay silent.

Doctor: It's been one week since you came to. Now, let's try getting you out of that bed. Nurse.