Chapter 12: Red Brass

Venom Snake's POV

I am in the chopper heading to my next mission.

Kaz: The three Soviet commanders are meeting at Da Wialo Kallai. The mission is to eliminate all three. How you do it is up to you, Boss. Good luck.

I sit up and open the chopper door, I sit on the ledge of the floor and put on my safety belt.

Kaz: I've sent the targets' anticipated travel routes and the meeting location to your map. Take a look.

I take a look at the map on my IDroid. I see the routes and the meeting location.

Venom Snake: Thanks Kaz, this will be useful.

Kaz: Of course.

I get off the chopper and get on D-Horse. One of the routes was right in front of us, I decide to put D-Horse on the middle of the road, I hide in a nearby bush as one of the cars were coming. As the car stops in front of D-Horse, I shoot the commander and the other men with my tranquilizer gun. Instead of killing them, I Fulton extract them.

Kaz: First target extracted. Good. Now for the other two.

Venom Snake: On it.

I get on D-Horse and head for the meeting location. When I make it, I sneak through the the houses. I also use my tranquilizer gun on the soldiers. Then I find the commander and do the same to him. I then Fulton extract the commander.

Kaz: Target extracted. Only one left.

Venom Snake: The last one should be arriving shortly.

I then see the car arriving, I was able to shoot the commander with my tranquilizer as he was driving, which makes the car stop. I run over and CQC the guards. I then fulton all of them.

Venom Snake: I extracted all commanders.

Kaz: Good job, Boss. Now exfiltrate out of the hot zone, by chopper or on land.

Soldiers that I didn't take out saw me and alerted the others, I quickly get on D-Horse and get out as they shoot at me. I call the chopper after we escape. After a moment, the chopper arrives. I get on, then the chopper takes me away from the hot zone.