Chapter 89: Quiet vs FOB

Y/N's POV

Ocelot got back, the nuke has been dismantled. But the work wasn't completed yet, there is another nuke that needs to be taken.

Y/N: Another nuke...

Ocelot: I guess trying to build a peaceful world is harder than we thought.

I see Quiet appear next to me.

Quiet: I can help.

Ocelot: Quiet?

Y/N: I think she could be useful, I told her about what we are trying to do.

Ocelot: Well than, I believe so to.

Quiet: With my abilities, I believe I can do it.

Y/N: Want me to send you to this FOB?

Quiet: Yes.

Y/N: Alright, get ready.

Timeskip

Quiet's POV

I am on the chopper. I am heading to the FOB.

Ocelot: Remember to extract the nuke, and you can capture the staff as well.

Y/N: You got this, Quiet.

Kaz: This is your first mission alone, good luck.

I land on the base. I sneak up the stairs of the first platform. I turn invisible to see all of the guards and where they are at. I avoid the guards and head to the next platform. I decide to use my speed to get myself to the third platform. Once I get to the platform. I see someone on guard duty on the tower. I use my sniper to take down the guard. I then proceed to the final platform. I see the nuke.

Quiet: There you are...

I extract the nuke. I then jump up to the top of the tower and walk through the main door of the tower.

Quiet: Too easy.

Y/N: Good job.

Ocelot: Excellent.

Kaz: Infiltration successful.

Timeskip

I am on my way back to base. I get a call from Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks for taking care of this FOB, the nuke is dismantled.

Quiet: For you, Boss.

Y/N: Now come back. I actually have something I want to tell you in person.

Quiet: Oh? Okay, I'm on my way.