Chapter 83: Defending FOB

Y/N's POV

I arrive at my FOB. I see men running around trying to find who is infiltrating the base.

Y/N: This has to be the leader...

Ocelot: Find the infiltrator, and take him out.

Y/N: I'm on it.

I am equipped with my weapons, I also made sure to bring a grenade launcher with me. I start running towards the direction of my men. I hear more gunshots. I see most of my men falling.

Y/N: Where is he?!?!

I then see the intruder, I start shooting my grenade launcher at him. He starts running away.

Y/N: You're not getting out of here alive!

I start chasing the intruder, I eventually lost him.

Y/N: Damnit!

I then look at the main tower of the platform, I have the nuke at the helipad, I see the intruder making his way towards the nuke!

Y/N: Oh no you don't!

Before the intruder could extract the nuke, I quickly tackled the intruder away from the nuke. I then go forward to punch him, but the intruder grabbed my hand and put me in a CQC chokehold!

Y/N's thoughts: He knows CQC!!!

I elbow the intruder in the stomach and then throw me off of me. He quickly gets up and gets in a CQC stance. I do the same. The intruder tries attacking me, I counter him and take him down with CQC. As he tries getting up, I quickly got him in a CQC hold, I then tighten my hold, causing him to pass out. I then got out my pistol and shot him in the head, killing him.

Kaz: You did it! You got him!

I see my men walking towards me, they see the body, they then put their guns away and salutes me.

Y/N: I did...