Chapter 59: Saving the children

Venom Snake's POV

I am in my quarters with DD.

Venom Snake: Hey... boy.

I pet DD. I then get a call from Kaz.

Kaz: Boss. Some of the kids we've been keeping here have escaped.

Venom Snake: What?!

Kaz: We don't know why they ran off, but it may have something to do with Ralph's death. The Intel Team's looking for them as we speak. I'll add information to your SIDE OPS list as it comes in. You need to locate and secure those kids.

Venom Snake: How did they even escape?

Kaz: I'll try to find out what happened.

Timeskip

I got lots of updates on the kids. Three of the kids are in Afghanistan, and the other two are in Africa. I head to Afghanistan. I find the first kid at Aabe Shifap Ruins.

Kaz: Whole lot of trouble they put us through.

Ocelot: Making me worry like that...

I Fulton extract the kid.

Timeskip

I traveled around Afghanistan to find another kid at Lamar Khaate Palace to find the second kid. I Fulton extract him.

Timeskip

I find the third kid at Da Smasei Laman. I Fulton extract him. I call the chopper to take me back to Mother Base.

Timeskip

I head to the medical facility to check on Quiet.

Venom Snake: How is she doing?

Doctor: She had healed. I say she's ready to go.

Venom Snake: Thanks, doctor.

Doctor: Of course, Boss.

I walk in the room where I put Quiet in.

Venom Snake: Quiet?

Quiet sees me walk in. I take out her sniper rifle. She looks at me surprised.

Venom Snake: I'm going to need you.

I hand the rifle to her. She smiles. She then suddenly hugged me. I wrap an arm around her, feeling awkward from the hug. Quiet then let's go of me.

Venom Snake: Let's get going.

We walk out of the facility. I call the chopper to pick me and Quiet up.

Timeskip

Me and Quiet head to Africa to find the last two children. We find one of them in the jungle. I Fulton extract him.

Venom Snake: One more left.

I open my iDroid to see the location of the last kid. It was Nova Braga Airport.

Venom Snake: That place should have guards. Quiet, scout out the airport.

Quiet nods and teleports away. I call a drop off for a vehicle. When the vehicle arrives, I get on and start driving to the airport. Quiet scouts out the airport and updates my map. I sneak in the airport and find the kid. I Fulton extract him. Then a guard spots me.

Guard: Hey!

A hole then forms on the guard's head. He was shot. I look to see Quiet from her position. She holds a thumbs up. I do the same. I call the chopper. Me and Quiet both head for the landing zone. When the chopper arrives, we get in. The chopper flies us away.