Chapter 41: Quiet attacks

Venom Snake's POV

I am arriving back at base. I see Ocelot watching two soldiers.

Soldier 1: The Boss is back. Let's go refuel and load up on artillery.

Soldier 2: We're good to go, chief.

A third soldier runs towards them, he bumps into them and falls on the ground. He looks terrified.

Soldier 1: What's the matter?

A fourth soldier walks over, concerned. The third soldier points behind the two soldiers, they turn around to see Quiet walking towards them. The third soldier starts to slowly crawl away backwards in fear. The other three soldiers get in front of Quiet. Quiet pushes one of them, and she grabs the other two by the throats and lifts them in the air to choke them out. She then lets go of them. She then uses the soliders to bounce up in the air and land on the third soldier. Quiet tries to stick a knife down the soldiers mouth, but the soldier uses his teeth to stop the knife. Quiet then tries to pry his mouth open, causing his mouth to start bleeding. I quickly get off the chopper and run over.

Venom Snake: Stop this!

I put my hand on Quiet's shoulder.

Venom Snake: Now!

Quiet then turns around and tries to stab me with the knife, I quickly grab her arm and disarm her and take the knife. She then tries to kick me, I block and twist her over to the ground. I then put my knee on her to keep her down. I see the soldier get up and cover his bleeding mouth.

Soldier: What the fuck, you...freak!

Venom Snake: Gimme a hand!

The three soldiers that Quiet knocked out got up and jumped in Quiet, trying to keep her down. Quiet kicks one of them away. Ocelot walks over with a syringe.

Ocelot: Hold her still!

Ocelot injects Quiet with the syringe. Quiet then passes out.

Ocelot: Dismissed.

The soldiers get up, one of them helps out the one with the bleeding mouth. I turn Quiet around and pick her up.

Ocelot: Payback for how they treated her?

Venom Snake: Doesn't explain the others. She had every chance to kill them.

I look at her.

Venom Snake: Tighten security on her cell. This happens a second time... There won't be a third.

I walk away with Quiet in my arms.