Chapter 98: Y/N & Chico vs FOB

Y/N's POV

Me and Chico are in the chopper on our way to an FOB.

Chico: So... we extract the nuke. And then we just infiltrate and take the men, correct?

Y/N: Yeah. You are correct.

Chico: I can't believe it, I now get to actually fight by your side... I hope I don't let you down...

Y/N: You won't, I believe in you. I can see you learned how to defend yourself for all these years...

Chico: Yeah... I wanted to track down Skull Face and get my revenge... I wanted to revenge Paz... and myself, just look at my face...

Y/N: I understand, because of him, we all lost things. I'm not even myself anymore, I got turned into Snake's phantom...

Chico: I see... I have one question...

Y/N: Anything.

Chico: When Skull Face died... was it painful... or quick?

Y/N: We wanted him to die with all the pain he gave us. So I shot his limbs off, we were just going to leave him there to bleed out, but Huey finished him off.

Chico: At least he was in a lot of pain... good riddance...

We arrive at the FOB. I sneak up the stairs of the first platform, Chico stays behind me. We stay low and sneak through the first platform. We then get to the second platform.

Y/N: Let's split, you can take out the guys over there.

I point to some guards.

Chico: Okay.

Chico sneaks over to the other side of the platform. I see him use his hook to take out the guards. He comes back over.

Y/N: Let's keep moving.

We get to the third platform. I use my tranquilizer gun to put nearby guards to sleep.

Chico: That's useful.

Y/N: Let's keep going, we're almost there.

We make it to the last platform. We see the nuke.

Chico: So... how exactly do you do this?

Y/N: I have this Fulton recovery device. I just strap it to the nuke, and then...

A wormhole appears on top of the nuke as the nuke gets extracted.

Chico: Woah!

Y/N: Technology gotten better.

Chico: I can see that, now what?

Y/N: You see the tower?

Chico: Yeah?

Y/N: We need to sneak our way to the top and enter from the entrance. Once we get in, we just extract the men inside, and we complete the infiltration.

Chico: Oh, okay. Sounds simple.

We get moving. We start going up the tower. A guard spots Chico, before the guard could alert the others, Chico throws a dagger at the guard's throat, killing him.

Y/N: Nice throw.

Chico: Thanks.

We make it to the top and go in. We see the men. I get my gun out.

Y/N: Freeze!

Chico watches as the men puts their hands up.

Timeskip

I extracted the men. We finish the infiltration.

Y/N: That's how we do it.

Chico: I think I got it now.

I call the chopper. The chopper shows up and we leave the FOB.