Chapter 50: To Know Too Much

Venom Snake's POV

I am resting in my quarters. I have a moment to take in everything that happened. Skull Face is dead, Sahelanthropus is destroyed. But I knew my job wasn't done. And it was about time when Kaz would call me for another mission.

Kaz: Boss. We got something for you.

Venom Snake: Got it, I'll get ready.

I put on my suit and walk outside. I call the chopper. When the chopper arrives, I get in, and the chopper flies me away.

Timeskip

The chopper flies me to Afghanistan. I hear Kaz calling to give me the mission details.

Kaz: Find and extract the missing CIA agent. The target was laying low with the friendly Mujahideen during the vocal cord parasites incident, but may have headed back to OKB Zero after the Soviets recaptured it. Check the target's VI on your iDroid.

The chopper lands. I get off the chopper and get on D-Horse. I then start riding him to where the target should be. I get on the side of D-Horse when guards were nearby. I then head to the desert area. I found the target laying down while tied up. I cut him free and extract him. I then see Walker Gears coming towards my location. I quickly call the chopper. I get back on D-Horse and get out of the area before the Walker Gears see me. I make it to the chopper and get in.

Kaz: Nice work, Boss.