Chapter 95: Y/N & Ocelot vs FOB

Y/N's POV

I am in my quarters. I see another nuke alert at another FOB. I decide to call Ocelot.

Y/N: Ocelot.

Ocelot: Boss?

Y/N: Another nuke got found at another FOB.

Ocelot: Are you going to get it?

Y/N: Yeah, but how about we both get it?

Ocelot: Huh?

Y/N: I see according to the scans, there's more security this time. I could use some backup.

Ocelot: Really? Well, we haven't really teamed in a while.

Y/N: Yeah, so what do you say?

Ocelot: I'm in.

Y/N: Okay, get ready, I'll call the chopper.

Timeskip

Me and Ocelot are on the chopper. We are getting closer to the FOB.

Kaz: I believe in you two. Good luck with the nuke, and the Boss was right, security is tighter. So be careful.

We arrive at the FOB. We sneak up the stairs. We see all of the guards.

Y/N: Let's move.

Ocelot: Right behind you.

We managed to sneak to the next platform. We then we see two guards. We both nodded and I got one of them in a CQC hold, Ocelot got the other one in a CQC hold. We both took them out.

Y/N: Good job.

Ocelot: You're pretty good.

We proceed to sneak to the third platform. We see a guard spot us. Ocelot quickly got his revolver out and shoot at the guard. The bullet ricocheted to hit the guard. We then get to the final platform. We see the nuke. I extract it.

Y/N: Now we just got to finish the infiltration.

We sneak up the main tower.

Ocelot: Finish it, I'll stay back.

I nod and continue sneaking up the tower. I then see a guard guarding the main entrance. I shoot the guard with my tranquilizer gun, making him pass out. I then open the door to the main room. Ocelot sees me from his position. He holds up a thumbs up. I do the same and finish the infiltration.

Kaz: Infiltration successful.

I extract the men who surrendered.

Ocelot: That's all of them, let's head back to base.

Y/N: Yeah.

I call the chopper. The chopper arrives. Me and Ocelot get on and the chopper flies us away.