Chapter 28: On The Trail

Venom Snake's POV

I am resting in my quarters. I heard that the children that I brought back aren't causing any trouble, which is good. I then get a call from Kaz.

Kaz: Boss, we have another mission for you.

I sigh.

Venom Snake: I'm on my way.

Timeskip

I am on the chopper, D-Dog is not with me for this mission.

Kaz: The mission objective is to eliminate the PF commander they call the "Major." One of the Major's subordinates working undercover with the CFA is due to make contact with him. Check his current location on your iDroid. Follow him, and he should lead you right to the Major.

I get out of the chopper and get on D-Horse. I ride him all the way to the objective, I see guards everywhere. I get off of D-Horse and sneak closer to the guards. I get out my binoculars and scan the guards, I scan one of them.

Kaz: That's the target.

That's all I needed to hear, I pull out sleep grenades and throw them.

Guard: Grenade!

Everyone passes out from the sleeping gas, I find the Major and Fulton extract him.

Kaz: OK, subject is in. We'll get the rest out of him back at base.

My mission is complete. I call the chopper, I get on D-Horse and ride him to the landing zone. The chopper arrives when I do. I get off of D-Horse and get on the chopper. The chopper then flies us away.