Chapter 57: Ocelot Vs Eli

Venom Snake's POV

The chopper takes me back to Mother Base. I see Eli talking with another kid.

Kid: Hey, you know my Papa, when he was working in the mines...

Eli: You love your Papa so much?

Kid: Ah- Eli, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-

Eli shoves the kid.

Eli: What did you call me?

Eli shoves him two more times.

Eli: What... did you call me?

A soldier walks to them.

Soldier: Etepe, Eli, what's the matter? Fighting'll get you nowhere, Eli.

Eli quickly takes the soldiers's knife. Eli starts to toss the knife around.

Soldier: Cut it out, kid! That ain't a toy! Eli.

Eli: Don't call me that!

Eli runs to the soldier and tries to stab him. The soldier blocks by using CQC, but Eli continued to push the soldier away, he then runs up him and uses his body to bring the soldier down. He aims the knife at the soldier's neck.

Eli: I'm not a kid! You hear me?!

Ocelot walks over and grabs Eli's wrist.

Ocelot: Enough.

Ocelot drags Eli off the soldier and throws him away from him. Eli gets up and looks pissed. Ocelot noticed and got into a CQC stance. Eli runs to Ocelot and tries to stab him, but Ocelot blocks, he then hits Eli with his shoulder, and uses his leg to sweep Eli off his feet, also causing Eli to drop the knife. Eli then got up and put his hands up. He then charges at Ocelot and tries to punch him, Ocelot blocks and pushes him hard to the ground. Eli slowly got up and walked away. Ocelot saw me getting off the chopper and walked towards me.

Ocelot: On the battlefield, they used one another's nom de guerre. But here, we insist they use their real names. That hasn't sat too well with Eli... or should I say "Nyoka ya Moembe?"

Venom Snake: Eli always had an attitude...

Ocelot: He thinks his boys are letting us grown-ups walk all over 'em.

Ocelot walks away. I look at the soldier who Eli attacked. He salutes.

Soldier: Welcome home... Boss...

I pick up his knife from the ground and give it to him.

Venom Snake: At ease, soldier. Go rest up.

Soldier: Y-Yes sir!

I walk back to my quarters and rest.