Chapter 6: A Hero's Way

Venom Snake's POV

I was sitting in my chopper. Then I got a call.

Kaz: Boss. I know you haven't been back long, but I've prepared a list of missions for you. Open your IDroid.

I do, he gave me three missions. I start with the first one.

Timeskip

My chopper was taking me back to Afghanistan. My mission was to assassinate a commander. I get off the chopper. D-Horse was with me on the mission.

Venom Snake: I landed.

Kaz: Good, now go to the location, I marked it on your IDriod.

Venom Snake: Got it.

I open my IDriod and see where I need to go.

Venom Snake: On my way there now.

I ride D-Horse all the way to a good assassination point. I get out my sniper and scan around the base. I see a soldier talking to a big group of soldiers.

Kaz: That's the target.

Venom Snake: Copy.

I shoot the soldier. Every other soldier freaks out and starts to search around.

Kaz: Mission complete. Now get out of the hot zone.

Venom Snake: On it.

I get out my IDroid and call in the chopper. I ride D-Horse all the way to the landing zone. When the chopper arrives, I get on. The chopper flies away.

Kaz: Good work Boss. It's like you never went in a coma.

Venom Snake: Yeah, that was pretty easy.

Kaz: It's good to have you back Boss.

Venom Snake: Thanks Kaz.

My chopper leaves Afghanistan.