Chapter 91: Y/N & Quiet vs FOB

Y/N's POV

We got another call about a FOB that had a nuke. I decided to take Quiet with me. We are on the chopper now. We got a call from Kaz.

Kaz: Boss, we just received some information about this FOB you and Quiet are about to infiltrate.

Y/N: What's up?

Kaz: This base got taken over... by Skulls...

Y/N: The Skulls?!

Kaz: Yeah, but the nuke should still be there, but you don't need to Infiltrate anymore, just extract the nuke, and take care of the Skulls.

Y/N: Okay...

I look at Quiet.

Y/N: You heard that?

Quiet: Yeah... Skulls...

Y/N: You ready to take them on?

Quiet nods.

Quiet: Yes.

Y/N: Okay... let's do this.

Timeskip

We arrive at the FOB. When we land, we walk up the stairs to see the nuke.

Y/N: I got it.

I extract the nuke. Mist starts to form in the air

Ocelot: Here they come!

Quiet: I'll cover you from the top of the tower!

Y/N: Got it.

Quiet gets the butterfly markings on her face and jumps up to the top of the tower. I get out my grenade launcher. We see the 4 Skulls arrive.

Ocelot: Here they are!

I aim at the first one and shoot the grenades at him. The Skull has its armor protecting him. The Skull then starts shooting at me. I get behind cover, reload my grenades, and start shooting again. I break the armor and continue to shoot. The Skull dies.

Y/N: That's one down!

The second one finds me. It starts shooting at me, I get shot in the arm.

Y/N: Ah!

I get behind cover. Quiet then shoots the Skull with her sniper, it was strong enough to break the armor. I then get out of cover and shoot the grenades at the Skull.

Y/N: That's two down!

I see the third Skull jump at me with its machete, I use CQC to counter, take the machete, and stab the Skull.

Y/N: Quiet! Now!

Quiet shoots the Skull with her sniper, killing it.

Y/N: One more to kill!

We see the last Skull. It shoots at me, I start running. The Skull chases me while trying to shoot me. The Skull then jumps at me with its machete. I use CQC to grab the machete, go behind the Skull, and stab the Skull with the machete.

Quiet jumps down from the tower and kicks the Skull, stunning it. Quiet then gets out her sniper and shoots the Skull, killing the last one.

Kaz: Good job, now get back to base.

Me and Quiet look at each other and smile.

Timeskip

We are on our way back to Mother Base. Me and Quiet are sitting in silence. I am on my iDroid. I then see Quiet cat stretching, her back was to me, giving me a good view of her rear. I look away in embarrassment. I got back on my iDroid. I then see Quiet lay down on her stomach facing me. She was gazing into my eye. I look at her eyes... it kinda looks like... lust? I get back on my iDroid one more time. I then see Quiet getting up and walking towards me. She is still giving me that lustful stare. Quiet starts to giggle.

Quiet: You're blushing...

I hide my face with the iDroid.

Y/N: Were you doing all of that to get a reaction out of me?

Quiet keeps the stare.

Quiet: Maybe... was it working?

I chuckle.

Y/N: Well, I won't confirm or deny.

Quiet gets back to her seat with a smile. The chopper still taking us to base.