Chapter 9: Over The Fence

Venom Snake's POV

I'm in the chopper. I get a call from Ocelot.

Ocelot: The dog you brought back. There'll come a day when he'll be able to join you on missions. But you know, he uh... he gets lonely easily. You should come visit him every once in a while.

Venom Snake: Sure. I can do that.

I get ready for my last mission. I get on the IDroid.

Venom Snake: Kaz, tell me the mission details.

Kaz: The target is in Wakn Sind Barracks.

Ocelot: He just happens to be the man who made your prosthetic arm. After you rescue him. He could make upgrades.

Venom Snake: Good thinking Ocelot. That will be a good idea.

Timeskip

My chopper takes me back to Afghanistan, D-Horse is with me on the mission. I get on D-Horse and he takes me near Wakn Sind Barracks. I get off and start to sneak in. I use my tranquilizer to take out most of the guards. When I get to the main building, I go down the stairs. I see a guard guarding a cell, it had the target in it. I take him down with CQC. I pick lock in and pick up the target.

Kaz: You got the target.

Venom Snake: I don't know how I'm getting him out without getting caught.

Kaz: You'll find a way.

I sneak in other room and say a giant hole on the ceiling. I see the daylight coming from it. I get a smart idea. I Fulton extract the target through the ceiling hole.

Kaz: Good thinking! Flawless work. You never cease to amaze, Boss. Target extraction confirmed. Exfiltrate out of the hot zone, by chopper or on land.

Venom Snake: I'm taking the chopper.

I call the chopper. I find D-Horse and head to the LZ. We make it to the chopper. I get on and we fly away from Afghanistan.