Chapter 13: Occupation Forces

Venom Snake's POV

I am already preparing for my next mission. It's not long before Kaz gives me details.

Kaz: This mission has two objectives. Eliminate the colonel scheduled to take up a post at Smasei Fort, and stop the deployment of his tank unit. Your first move should be to head to Sakhra Ee Village and search for the colonel and his deployment plans.

We arrive. I get off the chopper and check my map on my IDroid. I get an idea. The meeting is scheduled to take place, it's not there yet. I get on D-Horse.

Ocelot: Boss, to take out enemy combat vehicles, you'll want to use explosive weaponry. Missiles, grenades, placed explosives... If you haven't developed these yet, use your IDroid to give the order. Choose your weapon according to the situation.

I wouldn't need them, I did upgrade my fulton to where it can take more weight. I have a plan. I am going to meet the vehicles at the road before they go to the meeting. I ride D-Horse to the location.

Kaz: Boss, that colonel is supposed to be stationed in Sakhra Ee Village... Where are you going?

Venom Snake: Trust me... I know what I'm doing.

I put D-Horse in the middle of the road again to stop the upcoming two tanks and car. When they stop, I Fulton extract all vehicles.

Kaz: Now that's some lateral thinking! Targets are extracted, now get out of there.

Venom Snake: On it.

I call the chopper, I then ride D-Horse all the way there. I then get on the chopper, leaving the hot zone and completing the mission.