Epilogue: Operation Intrude N313

1995

Y/N's POV

It's been 11 years since the Diamond Dog days. Kaz is now our enemy, Ocelot is currently not here. Quiet died while in action. Snake is currently in Outer Heaven with me. I am in my room. One of the Big Boss's sons were going to infiltrate us. He arrives.

???: This is Solid Snake. I'm here.

I hear the Boss talk through the radio.

Naked Snake: This is Big Boss... Operation Intrude N313. Infiltrate Outer Heaven, the enemy fortress and destroy Metal Gear, the final weapon! First, contact Grey Fox, who's vanished and learn about Metal Gear. Call on frequency 12085 from now on. Over.

Timeskip

Speaker: EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! OUTER HEAVEN DESTRUCTION SWITCH ACTIVATED! EVACUATE NOW!

This is my signal. Solid Snake has destroyed the Metal Gear and activated the self-destruct sequence. I look at myself in the mirror. I see my old bloody demon. I punch the mirror, breaking it. I then walk out of my room... for my final mission... I stop Solid Snake before he could retreat.

Solid Snake: Big Boss?!

Y/N: Solid Snake! You arrived here... I'm the commander of Foxhound and boss of Outer Heaven, Big Boss! I gave a rookie like you this mission to let you return false information. But, you've gone too far. TOO FAR! Solid Snake! I won't die for nothing. You die with me! COME ON!

I get out my gun and start shootings at Solid Snake. He dodged and got behind crates. I start to go around. He tries shooting a rocket at me, I dodge and get behind other crates. I see Solid Snake try to sneak up on me. I grab him and slam him into the wall. I then throw him into the crates. He gets up and tries hitting me. I counter him and take him down with CQC.

Y/N: You can't beat me, Snake.

Solid Snake: Why...

I kick Solid Snake in the face. I get out my gun and aim it at Solid Snake.

Y/N: This is where it all ends...

Solid Snake: No... It's not! Solid Snake randomly headbutts me. It stuns me, when my vision comes back, he is aiming a rocket launcher at me.

Y/N: Oh fuc-

He shoot's it. The explosion sends me back, I feel my vision fade.

Short Timeskip

I slowly wake up. I am grunting in pain. I find myself in a pool of blood, I am leaning against the wall sitting down.

Y/N: What... what happened...?

I take out a cigar.

Y/N: Ah... yes... I remember now.

I get a call, I answer.

Naked Snake: Hello, Y/N.

Y/N: Snake... You've really kept me waiting.

I light up my cigar and smoke it.

Naked Snake: I just wanted you to know that I've made it out safely. They won't suspect a thing. You played your role perfectly.

Y/N: I see... that's good. So at least I've done something right here.

Naked Snake: I never expected him to succeed.

Y/N: Then it seems like Solid Snake was more competent than either of us gave him credit for. Quite a heavy tuition for such a meager lesson. It's over. He's destroyed the Metal Gear and activated the self-destruct sequence. Outer Heaven will go up in smoke in a matter of minutes, and the public will think that "Big Boss" died with it.

Naked Snake: I see. Are you sure you can't make an escape?

Y/N: Positive. He got me good... I can't feel my lower body. This is it for me, Snake. No amount of digoxin will help me up this time.

Naked Snake: Outer Heaven won't die with you. As long as a man carrying the name of Big Boss is alive. There will always be someone striving to create a nation for soldiers. Are you familiar with Zanzibar Land?

Y/N: How could I not...? Taelinoyarsk... the location of our first and last mission as part of the Fox Unit. Last I heard of it. They'd splintered off from the Soviet Union and became their own state...

Naked Snake: No, nevermind. It's not something you need to worry about anymore. Don't worry. I'll keep our dream alive... From today onward... the name of "Big Boss" is something you'll no longer have to bear. Thank you, Y/N. And goodbye.

The radio goes off.

Y/N: Haha... so my mission is finally coming to an end. After so long. It was my pleasure, Snake... no, Big Boss.

I then hear footsteps, and I then see them. It was someone who I knew dearly.

Y/N: Quiet?

I look up and see her...

Y/N: I see... so you've come to pick me up, then?

Quiet gets on her knees and puts her hand on my cheek.

Y/N: Then I guess... my battle... really is over.

I slowly close my eye.

No one's POV

Solid Snake is able to escape Outer Heaven before it exploded, while Y/N was still inside. This incident marks this day as the day Y/N died, aka Punished "Venom" Snake.

The End

After two long years, this book is finally completed.

I wanna thank everyone who read this. I know there aren't a lot of MGS fans on this app/site.

I plan to make more Metal Gear related stuff in the future, so stay tuned!

See ya later!